Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience - 19th September 2011

26 Jul 2011 Kat asked

Kat

Hey Guys!

Just wondering who else is going on this tour???
I'm heading off by myself and would love to get to know some of you before i go!

• 8 Sep 2011 Sharii :] said

Sharii :]

Aww Nick. You poor thing! I would hate to have that happen! :( Hopefully see you over there :]

• 8 Sep 2011 Matt and Trav Dowling said

Matt and Trav Dowling

Ohh nick our crew is dimminishing befroe we have even started. Hope you have a great trip anyway!

• 8 Sep 2011 Marni said

Default_avatar

hang on..do you guys leave for paris on the 19th? or is the 19th your last night in london? if not the latter, than i’m in the same boat as you, Nick.

Our tour starts on the 19th.

Matt and Trav Dowling

Im so lost now… Just to clear this up, this discussion is about the European Experience leaving London on the 19th September. Travers and I are on this trip who else is lol?

Matt and Trav Dowling

On your detailed Itineary it should say you depart london on Monday 19/9, that is day 1 lol

• 8 Sep 2011 Rhychelle said

Rhychelle

Rhett and I are definitely on the same trip as yourself and Trav. who else?! :)

Same with me

• 8 Sep 2011 Roopa said

Roopa

That’s so sad Nick! Don’t worry though, I’m sure your tour will be fun also.

I had to double check my dates haha, mines definitely leaving on the 19th

• 8 Sep 2011 Sarah said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone.
    Im Sarah and my husband Matthew and I are also coming on the tour. We are from Auckland New Zealand and this is our first time travelling over seas together. Im 25 and Matthew is 27. We are also staying at the royal national the day before and the day after the tour. look forward to meeting you all. not long to go now!

• 8 Sep 2011 Nick said

Nick

Haha I sent everyone in a frenzy sorry guys but I’ll hopefully catch up with you all when I’m over there maybe when we are all back in London :)

• 9 Sep 2011 Heather said

Heather

Im def with all of you. I am leaving London town bright and early on the 19th. (not so happy about how early we are departing)

What is everyone doing on the 18th!? we should all get together and do a lil something in london. any takers?!

• 9 Sep 2011 Rhett said

Default_avatar

im sure everyone will be down for that, pre tour drinks!
    also my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/rhett.man.walking
    everyone feel free to add me :D

• 9 Sep 2011 Rhychelle said

Rhychelle

im definitely up for some pre tour drinks and fun :) we have 2 days to kill before the tour kicks off

• 9 Sep 2011 Sharii :] said

Im up for exploring London as soon as I get there. And Heather it is soo early!!! But I think we will have that for a lot of the tour haha

• 9 Sep 2011 Explorer1257966 said

Explorer1257966

Counting down the days now… I arrive on the 15th!!

• 9 Sep 2011 Roopa said

Roopa

Pre-tour drinks sounds good to me!

• 9 Sep 2011 Heather said

Heather

Wicked! pre-tour drinks it is! Ill be at the basement by 9/ 930 am on the 18th. So ill just chill there until some of you lovely people arrive and we shall get drinks :) so stoked for this!

• 9 Sep 2011 Sharii :] said

See whoever is there on the 16th at Basement when you get there. I get there in the morning and check in isnt until 2pm so I imagine I will be rather exhausted!!!!! :] drinks will be a requirement=P

• 9 Sep 2011 Explorer1261090 said

Explorer1261090

I am down for pre-tour drinks! We do have a meeting at 6pm so maybe we can all get our drink on after the meeting?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion