Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping 2-14 Sept 2011

27 Jul 2011 LexHuggs asked

LexHuggs

Hey, is anyone else booked on this tour?

• 29 Jul 2011 NeStA gUrl! said

Default_avatar

I am! :-)

• 1 Aug 2011 LexHuggs said

LexHuggs

Hi
    good to find out who the others are on the tour :)
    where abouts are you from? are you doing any other travelling or tours besides the Greek Island Hopping?
    im from Sydney, Aust, im soo excited!!!!

• 2 Aug 2011 NeStA gUrl! said

Default_avatar

I am from Los Angeles/Orange County California USA :-) I’ll be doing more travelling early next year. I’m looking at Costa Rica. 4 more weeks! YAY!

• 8 Aug 2011 Welshy said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m from Perth. Me an mate also doing this tour.. We have been traveling for 2 months already. Just a another tour to see more of the islands. Will be great to meet everyone..

• 10 Aug 2011 LexHuggs said

LexHuggs

Yeah not long now at all. I actually fly out next week and doing Western Europe for 2 weeks with 3 other girlfriends and this tour with my bf.

Good to find out 2 others form Perth doing this tour as well.. Really looking forward to Greece, see you all there :)

• 10 Aug 2011 Mick said

Mick

pretty sure this is the same tour as me, i’m from the Far South Coast of NSW. First time travelling too, so i’m pretty keen to go. Will be good to meet everyone, can’t wait.

• 14 Aug 2011 Emexplore said

Emexplore

I am so excited for this tour.
    I am from Alberta Canada, and I fly out tomorrow: so excited!
    Is anyone heading over to Italy after this tour is over? I am planning on exploring Rome after the island hoping:)

• 16 Aug 2011 LexHuggs said

LexHuggs

I fly out tonight to London im super excited!
    I am going to Italy on my tour i start tomorrow in London – 2 weeks with Topdeck then flying down to Athens to start our Contiki tour with you guys :)

see you all in Greece :)

• 1 Jan 2013 Wi Church said

Wi Church

Definatly considering this tour :) from nz but stay in queensland australia.bit nervous being solo but that also adds to the excitement :))

• 9 Aug 2013 ebonymoyle said

Default_avatar

I’m on this tour! :) first time on Contiki and going solo! I’m from central Victoria, Australia. Can’t wait!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.