Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights - 31 August 2011

27 Jul 2011 Explorer1267103 asked

Default_avatar

Hello! Just wondering who else is going on this tour? Not long to go! :)

• 28 Jul 2011 Courts83 said

Courts83

Hey, I’m going along to that tour my first European trip so getting pretty excited now! Are you travelling with anyone or know anyone going on it too?

• 28 Jul 2011 Explorer1267103 said

Default_avatar

Hey! i know what you mean..it’s my first trip overseas and im going solo! :) haha. what bout yourself, are you travelling alone or going with anyone?

• 28 Jul 2011 Courts83 said

Courts83

I’m going solo too eeek! Haha, I’m in London for a few days prior to the contiki with a friend, then doing the trip by myself before heading up to Leeds for 3 Months for a uni exchange. What are your plans? I’m Courtney by the way haha :)

• 28 Jul 2011 Explorer1267103 said

Default_avatar

Yay! Oh yes, sorry i should introduce myself too…. Hello my name is Leesa! :) im leaving for london tomorrow, doing the tour and spending just one night in london before returning back to Aus. :) This is way too exciting! :P

• 28 Jul 2011 Explorer1271203 said

Default_avatar

Hi – I’m signed up for this trip too (my name’s Claire) and also travelling solo. Should be good fun, I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some amazing places! Are people staying in London for the night before the trip? Be great to meet up with people before we set off!

• 29 Jul 2011 Courts83 said

Courts83

Oh wow that’s really exciting, hope your trip over goes smoothly & you’ll have to let me know what it’s like!! I arrive in London on the 27th August then staying at the Royal National until we leave for our trip on the 31st, so if either of you are there then we should meet up :)

• 29 Jul 2011 Explorer1271203 said

Default_avatar

Just realised I’m totally daft and read the date wrong -I am doing the European highlights tour but depart on 31st July, not Aug, so really sorry I’m not gonna meet you guys, hope you have a fab trip though!

• 2 Aug 2011 Courts83 said

Courts83

Haha well I hope you’re having an amazing trip Claire & you’ll have to give us some tips :)

• 6 Aug 2011 Explorer1270635 said

Explorer1270635

Hi Everyone!

My name is Nikki, I am going on the European highlights tour in August, going solo as well :) first time overseas! I so nervous and excited!

• 7 Aug 2011 Courts83 said

Courts83

Hi Nikki!
    Haha I know the feeling I’m the same, it’s getting pretty close now. Are you staying at the Royal Ntional before the tour?

• 8 Aug 2011 Explorer1270635 said

Explorer1270635

I know, I must say I can’t wait :)
    Yes, I’m staying at the Royal National fly in on the 30th to London… I’m from Darwin

• 9 Aug 2011 Courts83 said

Courts83

Ok cool I fly in on the 27th so I have a few nights there before we leave. I’m from the Gold Coast :)

• 9 Aug 2011 Explorer1270635 said

Explorer1270635

Awesome! you mentioned in your earlier messages that you are heading to Leeds after the tour… are you going straight to Leeds or you planning on travelling a bit before hand?
    After the European highlights tour I’m booked into an Oktoberfest tour – yep im pretty excited :) I have a few days between the two tours I was thinking about going some where in Spain… i can’t decide!

Explorer1270635

Awesome! you mentioned in your earlier messages that you are heading to Leeds after the tour… are you going straight to Leeds or you planning on travelling a bit before hand?
    After the European highlights tour I’m booked into an Oktoberfest tour – yep im pretty excited :) I have a few days between the two tours I was thinking about going some where in Spain… i can’t decide!

Explorer1270635

• 11 Aug 2011 Courts83 said

Courts83

I’m supposed to be heading to Leeds straight after the tour for freshers week at uni but still waiting to hear back from my accommodation yay haha. I have some spare time whilst I’m at Leeds throughout the 3 months so I definitely want to do some trips to other parts of Europe! Oktoberfest would be that good and I reallyyyyy want to see Spain, I’m going to be that broke by the time I go home haha. You should add me on facebook – Courtney Lee :)

• 12 Aug 2011 Explorer1270635 said

Explorer1270635

Awesome! what are you studying? I’m a nursing student and I work full time in Mental health :) things can be a bit hectic!
    I added you on facebook… (I think) but my name is Nikki Kastellorizios (yeah it’s pretty much the alphabet)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.