Community_discussions_small  

Question

thai hopper East 17 September.

28 Jul 2011 Ben McGovern asked

Ben McGovern

hey, travelling on my own because all my freinds bailed at the last minute, who else is going on this tour so i can atleast meet one person before i go.

• 29 Jul 2011 SarahP said

SarahP

i’m thinking of doing this one by myself.

• 30 Jul 2011 Ben McGovern said

Ben McGovern

Come to this one. atleast then i can get to know someone before i go. im gonna be the ultimate loner. lol

• 31 Jul 2011 SarahP said

SarahP

have you booked yet? was thinking either this one or the west island hopper on 15th Oct. I’m gonna be a loner either way!! hehe been to thailand before?

• 1 Aug 2011 Ben McGovern said

Ben McGovern

no… pick the east one. never been outta South East Queensland. yeah i booked. PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE come to this one.

• 10 Aug 2011 Natalie said

Natalie

I am considering doing this tour, but need to see if I can manage to get the time off. But don’t worry if you don’t know anyone- I did a Europe Contiki last year and knew no one, but that’s the case for almost everyone on a Contiki. The tour guides are really good at encouraging everyone to socialize (but not in an annoying first-day-of-school kind of way) and by the end of the trip everyone was friends.

• 10 Aug 2011 Ben McGovern said

Ben McGovern

sweet thanks man… do your best to come to this one i’ll buy you a beer if you come lol

• 10 Aug 2011 Natalie said

Natalie

haha, i’ll do my best. and i will hold you to that offer!

• 11 Aug 2011 Ben McGovern said

Ben McGovern

i just dont want to be the only one lol

• 13 Aug 2011 Angela K said

Angela K

Oooh someone else who’s going on this trip! :D
    It’s just about a month away…getting excited yet?

• 14 Aug 2011 Ben McGovern said

Ben McGovern

thats two people… YAYYYYYYY. month and 2 days to go

Ben McGovern

thats two people… YAYYYYYYY. month and 2 days to go

• 14 Aug 2011 Natalie said

Natalie

How are you Guys getting there? What airline? I’m trying to plan this before it sells out. Little bit excited!!

Ben McGovern

thai air. leaving on the 16th and spending the night in BAngkok Airport Hotel before flying to Koh Samui morning of the 17th to start tour.

• 14 Aug 2011 Natalie said

Natalie

Thanks! What airlines are you using?

• 15 Aug 2011 Hannah Margetts said

Hannah Margetts

Hey guys, Myself and 2 other girlfriends are going on this tour, looks like a heap of fun!!! Also we are flying Thai airline, staying in bangcock on the 16th then coming on the tour on the 17th!!!! :D

• 15 Aug 2011 Angela K said

Angela K

I’m flying from Toronto (Sept 15th) to Hong Kong (arrive Sept 16th), the HK to Koh Samui via Bangkok Airways. Yeah, i lose a day. :(
    i’m terribly excited! :D This is gonna be fantastic!
    What a beautiful place in the world to be!
    Hope everyone has a safe flight! :)

• 15 Aug 2011 Natalie said

Natalie

Thanks for the advice guys! I havnt been able to get to a travel agent, and no one answers my emails so I thought maybe people going on the same trip would be able to help. Better get booking.

• 15 Aug 2011 Ben McGovern said

Ben McGovern

Am i the only dude thus far lol… Pretty much the exact same plans as that explorer chick. i’ll prob bump into you at the bangkok airport then lol

• 15 Aug 2011 Hannah Margetts said

Hannah Margetts

Haha we just have the right idea!!! Where are you headed after the tour?

• 15 Aug 2011 Ben McGovern said

Ben McGovern

home back to work. sucks :(

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.