Community_discussions_small  

Comment

24th April 2011 - Reefs and Rainforests Start Sydney

13 Jan 2011 Jen said

Default_avatar
Hi, I'm going on the Reefs and Rainforests tour starting in Sydney on 24th April and was wondering if anyone else has booked onto this tour.

Jen
  • 1 Feb 2011 niallerz said

niallerz

hey jen im doing that trip in october but would love to hear from you when you return to see how u got on:)

• 1 Feb 2011 Chris Mullins said

Chris Mullins

I almost did this tour but I am on the one that starts at Cairns instead on the 28th April!

• 16 Feb 2011 Explorer1233938 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I was booked for this one but it got cancelled receently didn’t it? I switched to another tour.

• 16 Feb 2011 Jen said

Default_avatar

Hi Explorer1233938, yes I know, I’ve had to rearrange as well. Which tour have you gone for instead? I’m now on the Reefs and Rainforests from Cairns on 28th April.
    So Chris, looks like I’m joining you after all. See you there.

• 17 Feb 2011 Explorer1233938 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I couldn’t do reverse on the 28th due to time restraints. I have to be in Sydney on the 11th. So I ended up having to go for a shorter one. Cairns Sunshine Trail w/ Whitsundays. I haven’t seen anyone else going on that tour yet so fingers crossed it doesn’t get cancelled either. Have a blast on yours though. I’m sure you guys will all have a great time :) Happy and Safe Travels!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.