Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing Vietnam Highlights on 19 September?

29 Jul 2011 Tatts89 asked

Tatts89

Just looking to find some people on this tour! Would love to get to know some of the people I'll be travelling with!

• 25 Aug 2011 AlejandraG said

AlejandraG

Hey there… I’m planning on doing this trip next April. Please make sure you come back and post your feedback. Would love to know all about it :) thanks. Happy Travels

• 25 Aug 2011 LTatts85 said

LTatts85

Sounds like you’ve got a good trip planned Moises!! You must be pretty close to leaving, if not left yet. I can’t wait to just get on the plane and get over there….3 weeks to go!!
    Yeah for sure Alejandra, we’ll let you know what what its like…..it reads pretty good so hopefully it lives up to expectations!! Haha

• 2 Sep 2011 1banshee said

1banshee

Hey guys! so we leave for Thailand tomorrow! we will see you in Nam in a couple of weeks; have a good flight and see ya soon!!

• 2 Sep 2011 LTatts85 said

LTatts85

How exciting!! Travel safe and we’ll see you soon!! :-)

• 13 Sep 2011 Shads173 said

Shads173

Heya guys, my sister Tara and I are on this tour too, my name’s Pauline and I’m from Melbourne, we fly out tomorrow and I can’t wait!!

• 13 Sep 2011 LTatts85 said

LTatts85

Hi Pauline, nice to meet you!! Kate and I fly out on Saturday and get there Sunday morning and Rachel gets there Sunday afternoon so I’m sure we’ll all meet up for a few drinks.
    I hope you have a good flight & we’ll see you soon!! =)

• 14 Sep 2011 Shads173 said

Shads173

Its great to met you guys too!! We are starting at the same time as Moises so we will prob run into the three of you at the bar on sunday lol, its gonna be fun!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion