Community_discussions_small  

Question

MED TRAIL + greek islands : Aug 31-sep 13 ???

29 Jul 2011 Jade from Adelaide asked

Default_avatar

Hey Im Jade (26) from South Australia, i would love to meet anybody joining me on this tour. Cant wait for this trip!!

• 21 Aug 2011 Explorer1247466 said

Default_avatar

yes! I will be there.. we have a group on facebook! cant wait

• 21 Aug 2011 Jade from Adelaide said

Default_avatar

How are u? Sweet how do I find you guys on facebook?

• 23 Aug 2011 Jade from Adelaide said

Default_avatar

i haven’t been accepted to the group yet. will you be there during the day on the 31st at Polo Hotel??
    Would be cool to hang out with anybody who is there before the meeting :)

• 23 Aug 2011 Explorer1247466 said

Default_avatar

i think the girl who started the group is already traveling so that is prob why there is a delaty in acceptance..yes we actually arrive on the 30th so we will be around..we are from New York

• 24 Aug 2011 Jade from Adelaide said

Default_avatar

Great! My cousin lives in new york studying on a football scholarship. I arrive late on the 30th too and will be up for anything 31st, ill give u my number in email. Or we can meet for breakfast at polo hotel, let me know what time.
    Thanks for getting back to me!

• 24 Aug 2011 Explorer1247466 said

Default_avatar

i just found you on facebook :)

• 26 Aug 2011 Mytimenow said

Default_avatar

Hey jade ….ilkk be on this tour minus the three last days. I’m from Toronto Canada, 30, f …look forward to meeting you!

• 26 Aug 2011 Mytimenow said

Default_avatar

I’m soooooo excited….the last contiki trip I did was over ten years ago and we had so much fun. There was a great team spirit and we all had the times of our lives…..things only have to get better this time around. How long is your flight to Rome from down under?

• 27 Aug 2011 Jade from Adelaide said

Default_avatar

Hi nice to hear from you! What is your name? Add me on facebook if uv got it, I’m jade perry, south australia, there r some other girls there with a group for this trip, link above.
    I leave australia monday evening after flying to melbourne first, flying time about 21 hours but I have a 10.5 hour wait in dubai. I land in rome 8pm on the 30th. How about you? Iv never heard of a bad tour group iv not had a prob before it will be fantastic!

• 27 Aug 2011 Jade from Adelaide said

Default_avatar

Hi nice to hear from you! What is your name? Add me on facebook if uv got it, I’m jade perry, south australia, there r some other girls there with a group for this trip, link above.
    I leave australia monday evening after flying to melbourne first, flying time about 21 hours but I have a 10.5 hour wait in dubai. I land in rome 8pm on the 30th. How about you? Iv never heard of a bad tour group iv not had a prob before it will be fantastic!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion