Community_discussions_small  

Question

Is any one going on january 28th 2012?

1 Aug 2011 Matt Bond asked

Default_avatar

Just seeing if any one has booked to go on Jan 28 next year.
cheers

• 16 Aug 2011 Mandy L said

Default_avatar

European Vista?? If so, I’ll be coming along :)

• 23 Aug 2011 Matt Bond said

Default_avatar

Nah sorry. im going on the Winter Wanderer.

• 24 Aug 2011 Mandy L said

Default_avatar

Hope you like it!!

• 4 Sep 2011 cathy said

Default_avatar

matt, i will be going on the Winter Wanderer on the 28th Jan & then on the Ski Plus 24th Feb :) 22yr old female from melbourne hbu??

• 8 Sep 2011 Matt Bond said

Default_avatar

Hi Cat, im 22yr old male from cooma nsw. going on the tour with my girfriend. she is from melbourne and is our age. then going to ireland after the wanderer. are you going with any one?

• 9 Sep 2011 cathy said

Default_avatar

Sounds good Matt, I am going solo.. what part of melbourne does your girlfriend live? When are you guys leaving for london?

• 11 Sep 2011 Matt Bond said

Default_avatar

leaving melbourne on the 20th of jan? She lives up here now but used to live around chelsea. when do u leave

• 16 Sep 2011 cathy said

Default_avatar

cool, I’ll be leaving melbourne 21st Jan :) gives me a couple days to settle & get organized. Very exciting!!

• 26 Sep 2011 Nerida said

Default_avatar

Hi Matt and Cathy, I’ll also be joining you on the tour, along with my boyfriend, his friend, my sister and her friend. I’m 21 and live about an hour at of Melbourne. We’re travelling around England for 2 weeks before we go on tour. Can’t wait!

• 26 Sep 2011 Nerida said

Default_avatar

P.S. Since my name isn’t coming up for some reason, it’s Nerida :)

• 27 Sep 2011 Wylde Winter Wanderer said

Wylde Winter Wanderer

Hello everyone! I’m also going on the Winter Wanderer (28 Jan – 20 Feb). My name is Tracy, I’m a single 27 year old female from sunny South Africa!
    Nice to meet you all!

• 4 Oct 2011 SiriX said

Default_avatar

Heya! im all booked for this trip, arriving into london on the monday 23rd, then departing with everyone on the 28th, cannot wait! Im going it alone, so hope to make some new friends along the way :), oh, and im 27, Male, from Western Australia (Perth/Freo Area)

Cheers!

• 11 Oct 2011 Matt Bond said

Default_avatar

Hey. should be good. will be going to stay in ireland for 6 months after than travel again. any one else staying around after. October fest in Germany or anything?
    catch ya all there.

• 6 Nov 2011 Explorer1200074 said

Default_avatar

im going solo, im peter 19 year old, not long now look forward to seeing you all there! :)

• 12 Nov 2011 Explorer1200074 said

Default_avatar

should organize a get together for drinks the night before the trip leaves :)

• 27 Nov 2011 Explorer1200074 said

Default_avatar

someone who is Facebook literate should make a page :P

• 9 Dec 2011 SiriX said

Default_avatar

So, following on from the suggestion above… i’ve gone and created a Facebook page…. feel free to “like” and join it…. would be good to get an idea of who’s going before we’re on tour :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Winter-Wander-28th-Jan-2012/238831839515791

• 10 Dec 2011 Explorer1281093 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am coming on this trip also :). I’m Mel, 24 from Perth but I will be living in England after the trip. Can’t wait!

• 15 Dec 2011 EmilieP27 said

EmilieP27

Hi guys a couple of my friends and i will be doing this tour as well. My friend Sarah and I are both 19 and Emily is 23, we are all from Ballarat. Its so soon now, we can’t wait

• 26 Dec 2011 Explorer1333834 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone. I’m Melanie from Sydney and will be travelling this tour as well. Have a good couple of months off work and haven’t travelled much. Booked myself solo as friends are all working :) Thought it would be a fun thing to do.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion