Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Who's in for European Inspiration Oct 6th-26th?

1 Aug 2011 CrisMart asked

CrisMart

I have been searching these posts for others who may be joining my friend and I on this tour and I cant find anyone! Looking forward to this trip and I am ready to have blast :) Who else is in?!

• Read the responses 27 responses so far
  • 9 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

I am !!! I’m going with my friend as well :) we are SO excited. It’s our first contiki :)

• 10 Aug 2011 CrisMart said

CrisMart

Its our first contiki trip too!! where are you guys from??

• 10 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

we’re from Sydney :D you?? Cant wait for Italy ! haha

CrisMart

Australia, so cool!! We are from New York City. Italy is the stop I am looking most forward to as well…the food, yum!! haha I will definitely be writing more in this forum and asking for your advice as time gets closer because I have absolutely no idea how to pack for this thing. Going to be interesting!!

• 10 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

Ahhhh You’re so lucky. I’m obsessed with going to New York one day. Have a book on it and everything hahahaha. Okay sounds good! I’m as lost as you hahhaa. All I know is that my friend and I are dieting like crazy so we can eat all that pasta hahaha. Do you have facebook?

CrisMart

Of course! Cristina Martorelli NYU network! Come find me :) and ditto on that dieting plan! I plan on pigging out to the extreme for 21 days straight haha

• 11 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

hahahaa yeah and chocolate in Switzerland ;). Dont worry by the end of this trip we will be enormous hehe. Okay well all added!

• 24 Aug 2011 Paul&Katrina said

Paul&Katrina

We are as well, My partner and I are from Sydney. It’s my first contiki and Katrina’s second. We are very excited about Europe! Especially Rome and Venice!

• 24 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

are you going on the 6th or the 8th? Turns out I am starting on the 8th… =S.

Paul&Katrina

The 8th, we leave sydney on the 6th.

• 24 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

Ok good! Im leaving sydney on the 27 september and staying a week in France then going over to London on the 7th for the tour.

Paul&Katrina

Sounds like an awesome plan, wish we were able to spend more time in Europe, but 3 weeks is about all the holidays I could get.

• 24 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

I’m sure itll be worth it :). See you both in Europe then :)

Paul&Katrina

Yep, see you then!

• 24 Aug 2011 CrisMart said

CrisMart

When you say your tour starts the 8th do you mean it leaves London the 8th? Because if so I’ll see you then too! I leave New York the 6th. So excited :)

Helin, totally jealous about your extra French getaway. If we end up being on the same tour (I still dont understand the dates but for some reason I feel like we are) you must tell us all the good places to go!!

• 25 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

yeppp leaves London on the 8th :D. I’m pretty sure we are on the same tour yay!!!! Haha aww well I’ll be in little villages in Strassbourg Soooo Hopefully we drive past there ! xxx

• 23 Sep 2011 lidi said

lidi

HI! My name is Lidiane and it is my first contiki.

• 24 Sep 2011 CrisMart said

CrisMart

Hey Lidiane! It’s my first contiki trip too. So stoked for it! Where are you from?

• 26 Sep 2011 lidi said

lidi

I am from Brazil. I’m going to arrive on 4th october and you?

• 4 Oct 2011 CrisMart said

CrisMart

I’m going the 6th so im getting there right before the tour starts!

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions