Community_discussions_small  

Question

Who's in for European Inspiration Oct 6th-26th?

1 Aug 2011 CrisMart asked

CrisMart

I have been searching these posts for others who may be joining my friend and I on this tour and I cant find anyone! Looking forward to this trip and I am ready to have blast :) Who else is in?!

• 9 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

I am !!! I’m going with my friend as well :) we are SO excited. It’s our first contiki :)

• 10 Aug 2011 CrisMart said

CrisMart

Its our first contiki trip too!! where are you guys from??

• 10 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

we’re from Sydney :D you?? Cant wait for Italy ! haha

CrisMart

Australia, so cool!! We are from New York City. Italy is the stop I am looking most forward to as well…the food, yum!! haha I will definitely be writing more in this forum and asking for your advice as time gets closer because I have absolutely no idea how to pack for this thing. Going to be interesting!!

• 10 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

Ahhhh You’re so lucky. I’m obsessed with going to New York one day. Have a book on it and everything hahahaha. Okay sounds good! I’m as lost as you hahhaa. All I know is that my friend and I are dieting like crazy so we can eat all that pasta hahaha. Do you have facebook?

CrisMart

Of course! Cristina Martorelli NYU network! Come find me :) and ditto on that dieting plan! I plan on pigging out to the extreme for 21 days straight haha

• 11 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

hahahaa yeah and chocolate in Switzerland ;). Dont worry by the end of this trip we will be enormous hehe. Okay well all added!

• 24 Aug 2011 Paul&Katrina said

Paul&Katrina

We are as well, My partner and I are from Sydney. It’s my first contiki and Katrina’s second. We are very excited about Europe! Especially Rome and Venice!

• 24 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

are you going on the 6th or the 8th? Turns out I am starting on the 8th… =S.

Paul&Katrina

The 8th, we leave sydney on the 6th.

• 24 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

Ok good! Im leaving sydney on the 27 september and staying a week in France then going over to London on the 7th for the tour.

Paul&Katrina

Sounds like an awesome plan, wish we were able to spend more time in Europe, but 3 weeks is about all the holidays I could get.

• 24 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

I’m sure itll be worth it :). See you both in Europe then :)

Paul&Katrina

Yep, see you then!

• 24 Aug 2011 CrisMart said

CrisMart

When you say your tour starts the 8th do you mean it leaves London the 8th? Because if so I’ll see you then too! I leave New York the 6th. So excited :)

Helin, totally jealous about your extra French getaway. If we end up being on the same tour (I still dont understand the dates but for some reason I feel like we are) you must tell us all the good places to go!!

• 25 Aug 2011 Helin said

Helin

yeppp leaves London on the 8th :D. I’m pretty sure we are on the same tour yay!!!! Haha aww well I’ll be in little villages in Strassbourg Soooo Hopefully we drive past there ! xxx

• 23 Sep 2011 lidi said

lidi

HI! My name is Lidiane and it is my first contiki.

• 24 Sep 2011 CrisMart said

CrisMart

Hey Lidiane! It’s my first contiki trip too. So stoked for it! Where are you from?

• 26 Sep 2011 lidi said

lidi

I am from Brazil. I’m going to arrive on 4th october and you?

• 4 Oct 2011 CrisMart said

CrisMart

I’m going the 6th so im getting there right before the tour starts!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.