Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western 17 August 2011

2 Aug 2011 Explorer1272227 asked

Default_avatar

Hey there. is anyone else booked on this tour? I arrive in LA on the 14 August and would love to have a shopping buddy or two before the tour starts!

• 3 Aug 2011 Matt said

Default_avatar

Hey there, my wife and I are doing the LA to the Bay part of the Wild Western and arrive on the 14th also departing Sydney. We’re doing Universal Studios the day after we arrive and probably heading out to Santa Monica and Venice Beach on the day before the tour departs,
    - Matt

• 3 Aug 2011 Explorer1272227 said

Default_avatar

Hey Matt. That sounds like a great plan – I have them on my list of things to do as well. Would love to meet you guys… and perhaps even tag along to Universal Studios! :)
    Carla

• 4 Aug 2011 Matt said

Default_avatar

Hey Carla,
    Are you staying at the Kyoto Grand when you arrive? My wife and I are booked in for a VIP tour for Universal Studios at 10am on the 15th, but we could certainly travel there together on the train (safety in numbers and all that lol) and meet up again later in the day if you wish? We’re thinking of going out to a big outlet mall the day we arrive, bout an hr ride on public transport. I think it’s called Citadel Outlets, has all the big names like Nike, Adidas, Tommy Hilffiger, Calvin Klein etc. What time do you arrive in LA?
    - Matt

• 4 Aug 2011 Explorer1272227 said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’m staying at the Kyoto Grand but I haven’t booked my tour yet.. I’m hoping I can do that when i get there! I arrive in LA at 7am – I would love to join you if its possible. I’ve heard LA can be a bit dodgy..lol
    Carla

• 4 Aug 2011 Matt said

Default_avatar

Do you mean your Universal tickets?

• 4 Aug 2011 Matt said

Default_avatar

Oh and of course you can join us if we can work it all out. LA has it’s good and bad parts, same as any city I guess. Only just over a week to go now!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.