Community_discussions_small  

Question

Traveling Europe alone?

2 Aug 2011 Megan.Sykes25 asked

Megan.Sykes25

I just booked the European Adventurer trip for Sept. 1st for myself only. Is this common that people take these trips on their own? I want to meet new people and enjoy my time, but at the same time I wanted to feel like I was taking some risks! Hope this won't set me back!

• 2 Aug 2011 Sandra2580 said

Sandra2580

You will meet people on your trip. I travelled alone to London and Paris but made friends on my trip. I’m going on the tour Berlin to Budapest alone but I know I’ll make friends with people from the tour. You’ll have so much fun you probably won’t want to go home!

• 2 Aug 2011 Megan.Sykes25 said

Megan.Sykes25

Thanks! This is my first alone endeavour but I am super excited about it!

• 22 Sep 2011 JAM said

JAM

I am going to take a leap and travel alone for the first time i would imagine a fair few people do

• 22 Sep 2011 MZAK said

MZAK

you will love it alone! it is quite the experience. Summer of 2010 my friends all dropped out of our trip and i headed to Europe ALONE! i was scared…. ended up having the time of my life! I did the Mediiterranean Trail plus the 3 days Greek Island tour. Best decision i ever made to do it alone. I met so many wonderful people. This past summer i did London Paris and Amsterdam with a friend and honestly… it wasnt the same. Just something so liberating about doing Europe alone.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion