Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Adventurer June 5th 2012!!!

7 Aug 2011 Ashlee asked

Default_avatar

Hey!! Anyone doing the European Adventurer on the 5th of june 2012 ??? Ive just booked this tour and going solo and looking for others that are on this tour too!

• 7 Aug 2011 Kat said

Default_avatar

Hey! Me and my friend Brooke are planning on doing the Adventurer leaving on the 5th of June! So super excited!

• 7 Aug 2011 Ashlee said

Default_avatar

Oh cool! nice to know others are looking at going on this one too that was one of the dates i was thinking of too. where abouts are you guys from?

• 8 Aug 2011 Kat said

Default_avatar

We are from Brisbane, Australia. Where abouts are you from? So counting down the days till next year! Are you set on the adventurer or are you thinking about others?

• 8 Aug 2011 Ashlee said

Default_avatar

Im from christchurch NZ im def thinking of doing this one or European Panorama. Yeah im counting down as well even though i havent booked anything and it will be good to get away from all these earthquakes!! What about you girls, have you got any other tours in mind??

• 8 Aug 2011 AshleighJayde said

AshleighJayde

Hey, I plan on doing this tour :) Hopefully same date and all!!

• 14 Aug 2011 Kat said

Default_avatar

Hey my friend and I booked this tour today! 5th June 2012! yay! :)

• 9 Oct 2011 Explorer1299661 said

Explorer1299661

heyyya me and my mate are looking at doing the same tour on the 22nd june cant wait for it

• 13 Oct 2011 JakeeeBoy said

Default_avatar

Hey guys me and a mate are booking the 5th of June 2012, really keen ha

• 13 Oct 2011 Dougiee said

Default_avatar

5th of june 2012 is definitely the time to go!!

• 31 Oct 2011 Ashlee said

Default_avatar

5th of june is def the time to go just booked mine today soooo excited!!!

• 17 Jan 2012 Belinda said

Belinda

Me and 2 mates will be there can not wait its my first time overseas soooo excited!

• 17 Jan 2012 Explorer1165618 said

Default_avatar

im booked aswell!! Soooo keen :)

• 18 Jan 2012 Ashlee said

Default_avatar

YAY sooo excited to find others on this tour!!! Im going on my own so be good to get to know other fellow travellers!!! when do you all arrive in london?? and where are you staying?

• 18 Jan 2012 Belinda said

Belinda

So am i! I was checking all other threads and couldnt see anyone talking about it until i came across your thread :) We arrive on the 2nd June and are staying at royal national hotel. What about you?

• 18 Jan 2012 Explorer1165618 said

Default_avatar

im also arriving in london on the 2nd and staying at the royal national! also going solo ashlee08 :)

• 18 Jan 2012 Ashlee said

Default_avatar

I arrive into London on the 3rd and also staying at the royal national. We should all meet up for a drink or something once we all get to London would be quite nice to at least know a few ppl pre tour :) oh yay glad I’m not the only one going solo :)

• 20 Jan 2012 Explorer1165618 said

Default_avatar

sounds like a great idea! :)

• 21 Jan 2012 Ashlee said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys, Here is a facebook group for ppl that are going to europe in june and july 2012 its not specific to the tour we are doing its for anyone going on a europe contiki but thought it might come in handy if you need any advice or have any questions :) heres the link ….. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/191726294207557

• 23 Jan 2012 dp7406 said

Default_avatar

Hey my Name is Dylan, My mate and i are doing this tour from June 5th…
    We are from Newcastle, Australia…

Where are you all from???

• 23 Jan 2012 Belinda said

Belinda

Me and 2 mates are going and we are all from Geelong Vic

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion