Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Discovery 30th August 2011 :o)

7 Aug 2011 AllysaDreams asked

AllysaDreams

Hi, my name is Allysa, i'm from the southwest of the UK, I was wandering if anyone is doing the Eastern Discovery tour starting from New Orleans on Tuesday 30th August?

So excited!

• 27 Aug 2011 Karley011 said

Default_avatar

Me and mt friend are on this contiki! Very excited!! :)

• 27 Aug 2011 Sophie said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m soph, I’m going on the contiki with karley. Were both 22 this year and from western Australia. Both of us have been traveling around Canada the past week, looking forward to the contiki and meeting everyone. Are you going to be at the pre contiki mon night? If so we will see you then! :-)

• 27 Aug 2011 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams

Hi karley and sophia, nice to meet you, hope you’ve had fun in Canada? Where have you been in canada? I’d love to go there one day! Yes I should be there as my flight gets into NO at 4.30pm on Monday.

Currently in the middle of packing.. Not fun but the holiday will be so it’s very ok :)

Can’t wait for Monday so see you there, have a safe journey

• 29 Aug 2011 Sophie said

Default_avatar

Hey allysa! Are u at the hotel yet? Me n karley are here, so if u want to meet up we can. We haven’t met anyone else yet. Giv us a msg on here :)

• 29 Aug 2011 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams

I Sophie! Yes I’m here nOw, not sure what the plan is but I can meet you in the lobby if you like, that would be really nice

• 29 Aug 2011 Sophie said

Default_avatar

cool, were down in the lobby on the computers. There is a contiki group that is finishing up there tour in the lobby now and the tour guy there told us that our group is meeting down here in 10 mins, so we will see u then :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.