Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ireland, September 30- October 8!

7 Aug 2011 Amanda987 asked

Amanda987

Anyone going to Ireland Sept 30- October8, and staying an extra night before coming back home to Canada!? And Prior to that I'll be in London from the 28-1!

• 9 Aug 2011 Tam said

Tam

Hi amanda!
    I’m tamara from ottawa. I am doing the same tour traveling solo.. Mine though is starting in london on sep 22.I’m staying for another week at the end of the trip. Haven’t figured what to do then yet. Where in canada are you from??
    -Tamara

• 10 Aug 2011 Amanda987 said

Amanda987

Hi Tamara!

So when you are starting London do you end up at the end of your tour in Ireland?I’m only doing the Ireland one, London isn’t a tour just my own stop over. And at the end of the actual tour I’m only staying one extra day in Ireland. I guess depending where you stay that extra week there are some great tours I found that can be done as one day trips from London! I’m going to do one when I stay in London, then a full day of touring around the city and shopping! And hopefully find some good pubs or lounges! Ahh so excited!!
    I’m down west! From Edmonton! :)

• 10 Aug 2011 Tam said

Tam

I think for my trip I have the option of either getting off at Ireland or continuing back to London. the return portion is included. I decied to stay the extra week because my work gave me some more days off so I jumped on the opertunity but I’m still figuring out what i’m doing… I’m probably going to wing it! I’m glad that i’m doing the Uk + Ireland tour first that way on my free time i’ll have an idea of where I want to spend my time again the most.but the pubs especially irish pubs those are going to be soo much fun! we have so many of them here but its the real deal over therre! I am so beyond excited …I just want to go.. now! lol

• 17 Aug 2011 takeMEaway said

takeMEaway

I just did the Ireland tour in June and you guys will have the time of your life! Best experience ever. You’ll meet some amazing people, everyone got along on my tour. Just make the best of everything, if you don’t feel like doing something because your tired and would rather sleep at the hotel do it anyway, you never know if you’ll ever be there again. Go the the Langton Hotel when your in Kilkenny, they have an amazing club inside, your tour manager might take you there, it’s literally just down the road a bit from the hotel. Have a blast, I wish I was going back :)

• 22 Sep 2011 Amanda987 said

Amanda987

AHH only 2.5 more work days!!! yaaaah!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion