Community_discussions_small  

Question

Argentina & Brazil Experience - 24 March 2012

8 Aug 2011 Ross asked

Ross

Hey there,

Anybody booked on this tour?

My second Contiki going solo... I went on Contiki USA last year & it was great to meet fellow travelers online before the time.

Ross

• 16 Aug 2011 wheresshelly said

wheresshelly

Hi Ross,

My mate has booked this tour! Unfortunately we were trying to get him on the February one but it filled up before he could get in.
    Him and his mate will be on this trip and they’re meeting up with my friend and I in early March to do a bit of solo travel around Bolivia and Peru before their tour starts.
    I’ll let him know you’ve posted on here!

Cheers

• 18 Aug 2011 Ross said

Ross

Awesome! Glad to hear there are other people booked on this tour:-)

Cheers

Ross

• 20 Aug 2011 Nelson said

Nelson

Hi Ross,

Me and a friend I met on Contiki last year have also just booked this tour! We are also doing the Peru Uncovered tour before this trip. It looks like an awesome tour, I can’t wait to get over there and start exploring South America! I am from Brisbane and my friend is from Melbourne. Where do you live? Counting down the days…

Nelson

• 21 Sep 2011 Jason said

Default_avatar

Hi ross, I did a USA and Europe contiki tour a couple of years ago, and thought its about time i checked out
    South America!! Ive booked this trip and travelling by myself!
    Cheers Jason!

• 4 Oct 2011 Ross said

Ross

Hey Nelson/Jason

Sorry for the delay in replying I was in the UK last week… Great to hear that there are other travelers on this tour! It’s gonna be awesome!

We must get in touch on FaceBook.

Cheers

Ross

• 5 Oct 2011 Jason said

Default_avatar

I was thinking the same thing Ross, feel free to add me on facebook, my email is greeny_ _1987@hotmail.com or search jason green from adelaide, look forward to hearing from you and others who are doing the tour!

• 5 Oct 2011 wheresshelly said

wheresshelly

seriously guys, why do you’s all have to be on this tour?? my tour ( the one before yours) is full of girls and couples sad face

Have a great trip guys!

• 5 Oct 2011 Ross said

Ross

Thanks Jason, I’ve sent you a friend request. I’m Ross Wilson…

@ Shelly you are sure to have a blast on your trip. I’ve sent a friend request to Paul. Thanks.

Cheers

Ross

• 13 Nov 2011 Explorer1173757 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys
    I’m Chloe, Nelson’s friend it’s nice to know I’ve found people who are on the same tour!!
    Feel free to add me on facebook Chloe Harrison Melbourne, Australia.

• 4 Feb 2012 Nelson said

Nelson

Hi Shonna,
    Good to see some more people jumping on board the tour. I put a post up on the Contiki Facebook page and got a response from someone else on the tour. Not long to go now, so keen to get over there!
    If you want, add me on Facebook… Nelson Corbett from Brisbane, Australia.

Cyas all soon!

• 21 Feb 2012 JenniBeth23 said

JenniBeth23

This must also meet up with the Adventurer tour that starts 10 March in Peru, so I think we’ll be meeting up too! (I’m on the Adventurer.) I’m Jenni! I’m going through Chile before Peru, so I’ll be in SA for a while! Nice to meet everyone!

• 12 Mar 2012 Jordan said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone- I’ll be on this tour, too and can’t believe it’s less than 2 weeks away! I look forward to meeting everyone. My flight gets in the morning of the 24th, so let me know if anyone wants to meet up before the group meeting. See you soon!

• 12 Mar 2012 Ross said

Ross

Hey Jordan,

Great to hear from you and to see we have some more travellers:-) Yeah, can’t believe the tour starts in less than two weeks!

I’m getting in on the evening of the 23rd and a few of us were planning to have lunch and a few drinks before the group meeting on the 24th. If you are keen to join us let me know. My email add is: Ross.Wilson@vodamail.co.za

Ross

• 12 Mar 2012 Ross said

Ross

Thanks Shonna, just sent you an invite on FaceBook:-)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.