Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European or Euro Adventurer 2012?

10 Aug 2011 Zoe21 asked

Zoe21

I can’t decide between the Ultimate European or the Adventurer leaving in June next year!! I really want to spend lots of time in the Greek Islands but cant decide whether I should do the Adventurer and then go back to the greek islands for a few more days and a couple of other places I liked OR whether I should just do the Ultimate European.

I really want to go to Croatia also and the Ultimate doesn’t go there but the Adventurer does. Is Croatia easy enough to go to for a few days from say London or Amsterdam airport where the Ultimate European finishes?

Any insights from anyone who has done these tours would be much appreciated!! Wanting to book before September.

• 26 Aug 2011 AshleighJayde said

AshleighJayde

I actually prefer the Adventurer as it goes through croatia and all along those country’s on the coast line. Im hoping to do that tour June next year and go back through places I like depending on cash and time.

Oh and if you wait until October generally earlybird flight specials will come about.

• 26 Aug 2011 Juliana said

Default_avatar

Early bird specials are out now but you have to book before the 3rd of September. It is worth doing to save 10%!

• 11 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

i hav e just booked the ultimate european+ greek islands june 24

• 25 Oct 2011 DaniDee said

DaniDee

I’m doing the Ultimate European + Greek Islands on June 10.

• 25 Oct 2011 Zoe21 said

Zoe21

I am booked on the European Adventurer on the 15th June :) cant wait!! I land in London on the 11th June if there is anyone doing the same tour who wants to catch up beforehand

• 29 Nov 2011 Mikhall said

Default_avatar

Hey @Explorer1231297, im booked on the 15th of June depart too! (actually booked it today) its going to be the meanest of times
    Mike

• 29 Nov 2011 Zoe21 said

Zoe21

Yay glad someone else is doing it!! I thought I was the only one lol. Will be amazing

• 3 Dec 2011 Mikhall said

Default_avatar

Hey all, Prague was one of my “must do/see” but unfortunatley the trip does not go there, i was thinking about going there after the final Amsterdam leg, instead of going back to London. Spend a few days in Prague and fly back to London???
    Mike

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.