Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Magic Aug 27?!

11 Aug 2011 Samira81 asked

Samira81

Anyone going to be on this tour??

• 12 Aug 2011 Missingsomething said

Missingsomething

Yes one of us is going :) I sent you a message!

• 12 Aug 2011 Otter said

Otter

Me, I’m going. I can’t believe we’re leaving in two weeks! Where are you guys from, and have you ever done a tour before?

• 12 Aug 2011 Samira81 said

Samira81

Hey Otter! Im from CA too! Flying out of SFO on 8/26 to London, are you staying at the Imperial?

• 12 Aug 2011 Otter said

Otter

Oh wow, yes I’ll be staying at the Imperial and I’m leaving SFO on the 26th too. I think I’m flying out on Delta? What airline are you flying out on, or shall I ask what time are you arriving in London? I’m arriving, in the am so I’ll have time to venture around before our meeting.

• 12 Aug 2011 Samira81 said

Samira81

Hey Otter, thats awesome! I will be flying Virgin Atlantic, arriving in London on 8/27 at 1PM, so I get a few hours to roam around too, if you dont mind we can connect on facebook! Will you be taking the underground to Russell Square? I got the pass from Contiki already just to be convenient! Have you gotten all ur stuff together? I’m super excited! Are you travelling solo?

• 12 Aug 2011 Explorer1274769 said

Explorer1274769

Hey! My name is Jenell and my boyfriend John and I are flying out of DFW in Texas and staying at the imperial as well. I have family up in Cali as well. I can not WAIT to leave on this vacation!

• 12 Aug 2011 Otter said

Otter

Hey Explorer 1274769, welcome!
    I’m traveling solo, and for the first time, So excited, I can’t wait….I still have no idea what I’ll be packing. Facebook works for me, youll find me as Autumn Buckingham….oh and I got will be doing the underground train as well. Being in a foreign place alone for the first time, I wanted to make sure I didn’t get lost!

• 12 Aug 2011 Otter said

Otter

Sorry, I ment hello Jenell and John!

• 14 Aug 2011 Explorer1274769 said

Explorer1274769

Wow traveling solo you are brave I don’t know if I would be able to do that! Good for you. We have no idea what to pack either. I am SO excited!!

• 15 Aug 2011 Missingsomething said

Missingsomething

So good to see everyone is getting really keen going to be sooooo much fun. Brock is getting really excited now hahaha

• 15 Aug 2011 Missingsomething said

Missingsomething

Hey guys you can also contact us on facebook under shannon Dove I have the same profile photo up so easy to find. Brock arrives in London a day before so he will just hanging out seeing a bit and relaxing before the tour starts : )

• 15 Aug 2011 Explorer1274769 said

Explorer1274769

I am glad to hear that there will be another guy with us my boyfriend was starting to wonder if it was just going to be a bunch of girls haha

• 16 Aug 2011 Samira81 said

Samira81

I’m travelling solo too! So excited, cannot wait!

• 16 Aug 2011 Otter said

Otter

I was talking with two brothers who will be joining us, so no worries, there will be other guys!

• 16 Aug 2011 Explorer1274769 said

Explorer1274769

Oh good! I am starting to get SO excited about going I am running out of excuses not to start packing haha. We will be arriving at 10am on the 27th and we are trying to plan a lot of things to keep us busy during the day so we can try and stay awake until its night time London time to try and avoid jet lag.

• 16 Aug 2011 Missingsomething said

Missingsomething

Ha I want to pack for him already hahahaha. Yeah I have met a few males going on too so all good for everyone!!!

Explorer1274769

Well good he will be happy then. I’m starting to feel overwhelmed trying to figure out what to pack and getting paranoid that I am going to forget something. This week cannot go by fast enough!

• 16 Aug 2011 Otter said

Otter

Hey Jenell I get in around 9:25 on the 27th, are you guys taking the underground train to the Square? We should meet up and roam around London before the meeting….I have no idea what to do or where to go that day. I too have no idea what to pack, afraid I will bring too much, while still forgetting something lol

Explorer1274769

I believe we are taking the train I will have to check again but that sounds good. I was gonna try to look up things to do that are not on our tour that would be fun. I am also afraid of bringing to much and not having room for the stuff I am gonna buy haha.

• 16 Aug 2011 Otter said

Otter

Just be carefull not to venture to where all the riots are going on…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion