Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

European Magic Aug 27?!

11 Aug 2011 Samira81 asked

Samira81

Anyone going to be on this tour??

• Read the responses 31 responses so far
  • 17 Aug 2011 Explorer1274769 said

Explorer1274769

Yea I am really nervous about all of that going on…

• 23 Aug 2011 Missingsomething said

Missingsomething

Hey okay well it is getting close I hope you are all very excited and packed!!!
    Brock just left yesterday so I was excited for him but also sad. I just wanted to wish you all a great trip!!
    Make sure you all have a drink for me!! Also if any of you come to Australia message us on facebook! take care and travel safe Shannon

• 23 Aug 2011 Samira81 said

Samira81

Thanks Shannon, still packing away! I leave SF on Friday! :D We will def have a drink for you, or two!

• 24 Aug 2011 Explorer1274769 said

Explorer1274769

I have just started packing and it is sooo over whelming but im working on it. I am SO excited I leave Texas Friday also.

• 24 Aug 2011 Otter said

Otter

Yes Shannon we will have a toast for you, and one of these days I hope to visit Australia! As for packing, I’ve put finishing it off till tomorrow…..no fun! See you guys on Sat!!!

• 25 Aug 2011 Explorer1274769 said

Explorer1274769

We leave tomorrow! I am beyond excited and I have NO idea how I am going to go to work today! See you guys Saturday!

• 26 Aug 2011 KateyBuzz said

KateyBuzz

Is anyone else staying at the Imperial the night before? I get in to London on the 27th from Los Angeles.

• 26 Aug 2011 Explorer1274769 said

Explorer1274769

We are staying at the Imperial the night of the 27th. We get to the London Airport tomorrow at 10am. I am a bit worried about how to get to the hotel but I am pretty sure we have a voucher for a service to get there. We will just have to figure out where to go. Any ideas??

KateyBuzz

Oh nice. I get in at 11am. I am a bit worried about getting to the hotel as well.. All i know is to take the Blue Picadilly line from Heathrow.. I guess i will work it out once i get to London!!

• 26 Aug 2011 Explorer1274769 said

Explorer1274769

Ok well once we arrive and hopefully figure it out I will try and post something. Can’t wait to finailly meet all of ya’ll

KateyBuzz

Cheers for that. Might bump into you at the hotel then..

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions