Community_discussions_small  

Question

Who goes on Beaches & Reefs ex Sydney Feb19th2012?

14 Aug 2011 Mariska asked

Mariska

• 19 Aug 2011 Charlotte said

Charlotte

Hi i’m thinking of booking this trip!

• 22 Aug 2011 Stephanie said

Default_avatar

Hey! Me and my boyfriend are going, can not wait :)

• 2 Sep 2011 Charlotte said

Charlotte

I’ve just booked this trip! Sooooooo excited!

• 2 Sep 2011 Mariska said

Mariska

Awesome! :-) Can’t wait to be on this trip!!

Charlotte

Hey, where are you from? Are you going by yourself too?

• 2 Sep 2011 Mariska said

Mariska

Heey Charlotte,
    I’m from Holland and will indeed be travelling by myself. How about you??? And any further travel plans?
    Mariska

Charlotte

Hi I’m from Newcastle but live in London. Yes i’m travelling alone (never done that before!). I’m going to Singapore for a few nights after oz, how about you?
    c

• 19 Sep 2011 beckybc said

beckybc

Hey everyone! I’m planning on this trip and I’m so excited! First time in Aus, I’m from western Canada. Haven’t booked yet but should be in the next couple weeks. :) I’ll be travelling alone

• 19 Sep 2011 Charlotte said

Charlotte

Hey that’s great! Let me know when you book! I’m soooooo excited! :-)

• 22 Sep 2011 beckybc said

beckybc

Hey tours are all reserved and im paying for my flights Friday! So excited!!! I’m doing this tour plus another one in New Zealand (Grand Adventurer), plus spending an extra month visiting friends in both countries. :D

• 26 Sep 2011 Mariska said

Mariska

Heey that’s great!! Sounds like an amazing trip! Where are you exactly from in Canada? I’ve been studying in Windsor, ONT and London, ONT….But as you said western Canada it sounds like BC and that’s quite far ;-)

• 26 Sep 2011 beckybc said

beckybc

I’m from Vancouver Island in BC, so about as far west as you can get in Canada!! Where are you from? Will you be travelling anywhere else in Australia? I’m also doing the Sydney Explorer i get into Sydney on Feb 16th :) And staying an extra few days in Cairns afterwards

• 30 Sep 2011 beckybc said

beckybc

Are you all doing the sailing option? I am not booked to do it, but I’m wondering if this is the best option…

• 30 Sep 2011 Mariska said

Mariska

Hi Becky! I’m from the Netherlands and living quite in the middle of the country. I will be travelling to Hong Kong and Melbourne before the tour leaves in Sydney. The day it ends in Cairns I’ll be flying back home, cause at some point I guess you have to start working again lol. I probably will get into Sydney at the 17th. Since I arrive in Melbourne at the 13th.

AND YES I WILL BE DOING THE SAILLING OPTION I THINK IT WILL BE A BLAST !!!!

• 12 Oct 2011 Anne said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’m doing the “Coast and Whitsundays” tour starting Sydney on Feb 19th. I think it’s part of this tour as well. But it ends after the Whitsundays while the rest of you travel on to Cairns. I’m from Vancouver, BC, Canada. I am travelling on my own. I can’t wait for sailing! And for surfing in warm water without a wetsuit :)

• 15 Oct 2011 beckybc said

beckybc

Hey Anne! Glad to have someone else on board. I’ve actually upgraded I’m doing the Aussie Explorer now but leaving the same date so I believe i will still be with you all! I’ve also upgraded to the sailing option, I think that’s the better option :D You live in Van! That’s so close to me! I just can’t wait to get to Aus, it’s going to be so amazing! :)

• 22 Dec 2011 Mark said

Mark

I did this tour in February and you will all love it, excited for you and jealous at the same time!

• 16 Jan 2012 ChristalPalace said

ChristalPalace

Hi!
    I’m going on this trip with one of my friends. We are both sooo excited and can’t wait!!!
    One more month to go until our flight leaves to Sydney! Yay!!
    I can’t wait to meet all of you guys!! :-)

• 16 Jan 2012 Adam said

Adam

Hey Anne and ChristalPalace, a group was started on FB…https://www.facebook.com/groups/297508860269166/

• 17 Jan 2012 ChristalPalace said

ChristalPalace

Thank you Adam! I already asked to join :-)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion