Community_discussions_small  

Question

Simply Italy- 2 October 2011

15 Aug 2011 NickiJ asked

NickiJ

Anyone going on this trip? What days are you arriving/leaving Rome?

• 19 Aug 2011 MeghanMc said

MeghanMc

Hello, I am arriving Oct.1/11, what day are you arriving in Rome?

• 23 Aug 2011 NickiJ said

NickiJ

Hi :) we are arriving the morning of 2 October. I am staying after for a few days- I leave 15 October in the evening

• 27 Aug 2011 MeghanMc said

MeghanMc

Exciting! Are there many people you are traveling with?

• 28 Aug 2011 LizzyD said

LizzyD

Hey guys – I’m arriving on the 1st in Rome and leaving on the 13th to fly back to London…….look forward to meeting you! :)

• 29 Aug 2011 MaddyfromSydney said

Default_avatar

Hi! My sister and I are doing this tour and we’re flying into Rome on the 30th of September and flying out of Rome on the 16th of October. We wanted a few extra days in Rome. I’m really looking forward to meeting you all!

• 29 Aug 2011 NickiJ said

NickiJ

Hi Maddy… Good to know there are some others staying after as well :) I’m travelling with 2 friends.

• 29 Aug 2011 Explorer1280349 said

Default_avatar

That was hilarious! What a great little song! I love the line “Your women terrify me…”
    http://wrinklecreamfact.com

• 8 Sep 2011 Explorer1245731 said

Default_avatar

Just letting you all know that if you are planning on staying in Rome longer than this contiki tour, i recommend moving hotels. The hotel is approx 15 – 20mins out of the city by train and is not somewhere you want to walk at night time. We moved to a hotel that was around the corner from the Fontana Di Trevi and it was perfect and felt very safe to walk around at night. Just a recommendation

• 14 Sep 2011 NickiJ said

NickiJ

Awesome- what hotel did you move to? i’ve also moved to a hotel in the general vacinity of Fontana Di Trevi as I felt it was a more accessible area.

• 14 Sep 2011 Explorer1245731 said

Default_avatar

Hi NickiJ, we stayed at the Accademia hotel which was great and very accessible to places. However i have also heard that the White hotel is good also

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.