Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best show to see in Vegas?

16 Aug 2011 Sarah asked

Default_avatar

I'm tossing up between what show to see in Las Vegas. Can anyone recommend anything? I really want to see a Cirque du Soliel show but I'm no sure which one, or whether to go to something else.

• 16 Aug 2011 Jodi said

Jodi

If you’re interested in a Cirque show, O is the best one in Vegas, in my opinion. It’s the most expensive one as well, but it’s worth it! KA was good too, but O was my fav.

I heard Le Reve (not a Cirque show) is also good, but I haven’t seen it myself.

• 18 Aug 2011 Kaznagan said

Kaznagan

i saw peep show while there on contiki a whole bunch of us went instead of going to see the variety show it was great fun, theres a show called absenth or something thats just been voted best show in vegas but not sure what its like……
    it just depends on what you wanna see, but if you are wanting to see a cirque show i recomend seeing if you can get tickets, as while we were there – we couldnt get any hence why we all ended up seeing peep show which was good fun!

• 18 Aug 2011 Debs said

Debs

I saw O as well. i thought it was amazing, Very expensive – made worse by the fact i was there when the dollar wasn’t good but even still, i thought it was worth it. I am a bit of a cirque fan though.

• 18 Aug 2011 Matty said

Matty

Have heard good things about the Blue Man Group

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.