Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Experience 19 Sept 2011

19 Jan 2011 Claudz said

Claudz
Hi, I have booked my trip starting 19 September 2011... going solo... really excited, want to get to know my tripmates before hand... Anyone out there? Wink
  • 23 Jan 2011 Matt & Sammi said

Matt & Sammi

Hells yeh! Booked and payed for the lot last week! My boyfriend and I are going! Excited much?!

• 24 Jan 2011 Claudz said

Claudz

Very excited!!!!!!!!
    You on Facebook? trying to get to know my travel buddies before hand, as Im travelling alone. Im a 23year old female from Cape Town, South Africa. Where are you from?

• 24 Jan 2011 Matt & Sammi said

Matt & Sammi

Oh awesome! Im 23 soon, Matt is 24. We’re from the Sunshine Coast in QLD, Australia. Yehh, add me on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/samanthagleeson

Yeh, it will be good to get to know some people before we go!

• 24 Jan 2011 Claudz said

Claudz

Added Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> its crazy how excited I am! LOL

• 29 Jan 2011 Rhychelle said

Rhychelle

hi :)
    im booking for this date also, my brother and i are going for our 21st. we’re from Perth, WA. so excited :)

p.s -can anyone suggest any good accommodation for before and after? have 3 nights before and 5 nights after we need to book for

• 30 Jan 2011 Matt & Sammi said

Matt & Sammi

Oh yay! Contiki does small London packages before the tour, we’re just booking that. http://contiki.com.au/tours/165-london-explorer-3-day
    Sweeeet, so thats 5 of us =]

• 31 Jan 2011 Claudz said

Claudz

Im staying 1night before and one night after at the Royal Hotel – where the Contiki Basement is situated, it was included in my package… not too bad!

• 1 Feb 2011 Rhychelle said

Rhychelle

I’ve got 3 nights before and 5 nights after, extra time for and delays and to recover and explore after! :) Yayy

• 1 Feb 2011 Claudz said

Claudz

you so lucky, I’m flying via Dubai, so I have like 24hours there to spend as well… But I seriously cannot wait for this trip. Its my first trip overseas and my first trip im going on alone

• 22 Feb 2011 Rhychelle said

Rhychelle

Eeek just paid the whole thing off last week! Just gotta pack now :):)

Is anyone taking a sleeping bag like they suggest or getting one over there?

• 22 Feb 2011 Claudz said

Claudz

im buying one here in South Africa, works out cheaper for me. .

• 15 Mar 2011 Nay_N_Azz said

Nay_N_Azz

Hi All, My fiance and I are also going on this tour. I have been going through all these discussion pages for ages trying to find other people going on this tour. This will be our honeymoon, I am so excited!! We live on the Gold Coast, Aust.

Nay_N_Azz

We are also doing the 3 day London Explorer before the tour starts.

• 15 Mar 2011 Matt & Sammi said

Matt & Sammi

Oh yay! More people! Also, apparently a good place to stay before/after is the Generator Hostel. Its only around the corner from Contiki basement, and its way cheaper than the London 3/5 day tours. We were gonna book that, but decided to go with this instead. Gotta save precious funds for the important things like booze!

Nay_N_Azz

We already have the 3 day tour booked and paid for, oh well. Yeah gotta save precious money lol.

• 30 Mar 2011 Sharii :] said

Sharii :]

I am on this too =D 18 Brissy girl travelling solo! Is anyone not doing the Tour in London before-hand? I was told the Church club is a must on Sunday arvo’s but don’t really want to go alone. God sounds like I am the youngest so far!

• 30 Mar 2011 Matt & Sammi said

Matt & Sammi

Matt and I decided not to do the tour before, we actually have a friend who lives in London, so we’re gonna bunk with her Sat & Sun night, so we’ll be free to hang Sharii =]

• 30 Mar 2011 Sharii :] said

Excellent! I think my Uncle will be there and a friend from works daughter so I am hoping to spend some time touring with them. What day do you arrive? It would be so great to meet you.

• 31 Mar 2011 Matt & Sammi said

Matt & Sammi

Aw sweet. We arrive on the Saturday at midday. So I guess we wont be out of the airport and sorted out at our mates place for a couple of hours, but yeh, we should all meet up on the Saturday night fo sho! We’ve got 3 weeks to waste around Europe after too!

• 31 Mar 2011 Sharii :] said

I only have a couple of days after. I arrive there on the 16th though so I should know the places to go for drinks by then =D and Sunday the Church is a must! Woo cant wait!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion