Community_discussions_small  

Question

Miami New Years 2011/12?

18 Aug 2011 Dynamite_J asked

Dynamite_J

Hi,

Is anyone going to the Miami New Years tour 2011/12...?

• 16 Sep 2011 Dorothea said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking of it. I live in Canada so I want to go somewhere a bit warmer for New Years. Have you booked yet? Did they tell you what hotel the group stays at?

• 22 Sep 2011 Chloé said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    I’m thinking of it too. I saw on the travel resources that the hotel will be the Howard Johnson Plaza Dezerland Beach & Spa wich seems great. Have you ever been to Florida ?
    I’m from France and i’m searching for a fun and sunny place to celebrate the NYE :)

• 23 Sep 2011 Dorothea said

Default_avatar

I’ve never been to Florida, so I want to give it a try.
    The tour takes 50 people and it seems more than half are coming already. I need to make up my mind by the end of this month. Don’t want to leave it for too long. But if I’m going, I will probably go two days early, just to take some surfing lessons.

• 16 Oct 2011 Dorothea said

Default_avatar

I ended up booking the New York New Years trip. Just a tad closer to my home.

• 19 Oct 2011 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

Hi there,

Sorry I have not replied, I have just got back from another trip! So… I’m very likely to book this in the next 7 days! I’ve just completed an online booking for to reserve my spot! 50 people… wow! I think it will be so much fun! I’m travelling solo so looking forward to meeting new people and partying hard!

Anyone else getting there before the tour starts? I think one night before is practical. Everyone leaving on the 2nd January?

• 21 Oct 2011 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

Hi there, I booked it today! I get there on the 29th also. I hope 4 nights will be enough! I’m not planning on sleeping as I’ve got long haul flights from London to catch up on rest!

Maybe we can meet for pre-tour drinks on the 29th in the evening? What do you say :)

I’ll create a fb page so people can join, send me your email, i’ll add you.

• 21 Oct 2011 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

Copy and Paste this into facebook, you will find it.

Miami – New Year 2011/12

• 22 Oct 2011 Fiona said

Default_avatar

Hi I have booked in :) I joined the face-book group.

• 22 Oct 2011 Fiona said

Default_avatar

My names Fiona by the way, just joined the forum to post here.
    I am from Canberra in Australia and I am 25 :)

• 25 Oct 2011 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

Join the facebook group: Miami – New Year 2011/12

I booked 2 nights accomodation pre-trip so I arrive on the 28th! Woooo hooooo!

32 from London.

• 12 Nov 2011 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

bump!

• 20 Dec 2011 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

Bump!

• 23 Dec 2011 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

bump!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.