Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration - Dec 14th - Jan 1 2012

21 Aug 2011 KrisztinaMelindaPax asked

KrisztinaMelindaPax

Hi everyone. I'm really excited to be going on this trip but I have a couple of questions.
I'm very confused about visas. I'm an Australian resident so I can get into England, but I'm stuck as to what to do in Europe. Do I need to get a visa for this tour? I've checked the visa websites and contiki as well, but it's all in another language to me (no pun intended). Also, a good hotel to stay in, in both London and Paris. If anyone can answer my questions, I would be very grateful. Until then, for those leaving soon on their trips, good luck and have fun!

• 14 Nov 2011 Searly said

Searly

Hey,
    I will be on the same trip with a mate. You wont need visa’s for any of the places on the tour, but by now im sure u have already found that out.
    We are staying in the contiki village on london before the tour, but for afterwards we are just going to wing it as we arnt locking anything in. I have spoken to workmates who have backpacked and they say you can just walk upto hotels or wherever and get accomodation. (as winter is there off season).
    Not sure whetjer this has really helped but see you on the trip!

• 16 Nov 2011 KrisztinaMelindaPax said

KrisztinaMelindaPax

Yeah you’ve got that right, lol. I have figured out my visas and figured out my hotels. Staying at the royal national from the 11th and then staying on in Paris at the end of the trip. Thanks though for replying

• 23 Nov 2011 Explorer1323325 said

Default_avatar

in’ gonna take this trip too, i’ll be on paris at the end of the trip too

• 23 Nov 2011 Searly said

Searly

Thats Awesome, You traveling alone or with a friend?

• 24 Nov 2011 T0M said

T0M

My girlfriend and I are also starting at the Royal National.
    A few nights before the tour to wander around London. The Royal National is so convenient – easy pick up and drop off spot.
    Unlike the rest of you Paris lovers, after Contiki were heading off around the UK for our own adventures. Cant wait!
    Has anyone heard anything about NYE – another forum member thought that the usual Moulin Rouge night won’t be a go’er because of New Years celebrations?!?

Not long to go now…

• 24 Nov 2011 Searly said

Searly

When do you get into the Royal National? We Check in on the 12th.
    UK doesnt faze me that much but I got an extra 3 weeks after the tour i plan on doin a bit more of France n go down to spain. Maybe see Edinborough before I go too.
    Not too sure on whats happening NYE, but im sure anything will be awesome.

Any of you guys/girls on facebook?

• 24 Nov 2011 KrisztinaMelindaPax said

KrisztinaMelindaPax

The moulin rouge might be a no go, but that doesn’t really phase me too much. If anyone wants to add me on Facebook my name is Krisztina Melinda Dee. Looking forward to meeting you all!

• 24 Nov 2011 Searly said

Searly

I think your facebook page is locked down from people seeing it haha. This is the url for my page http://facebook.com/searly

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.