Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

England & Scotland (Winter) 15th October 2011

21 Aug 2011 Sumie asked

Sumie

Anyone else on this tour?

• Read the responses 7 responses so far
  • 15 Sep 2011 VanessaWrz said

VanessaWrz

Hi! I’ll be on that tour. I am leaving Montreal on the 13th, arriving in London early on the 14th. Looking forward to the trip! :)

• 15 Sep 2011 Sumie said

Sumie

Hey! i’ll be arriving in London on the 13th.. can’t wait!

Made a facebook group if ya wanna join

• 16 Sep 2011 Explorer1292302 said

Explorer1292302

Hey there my name is Amanda from Australia I’ll be heading over to do the trip can’t wait . I’m doing a Scotland and Ireland trip first so in 14 days so excited lol looking forward to meeting you guys at the trip

• 17 Sep 2011 VanessaWrz said

VanessaWrz

Hey! Looking forward to meeting you aswell.

I recommend that you give a call to Contiki to figure out when to leave. I know that on the 14th there is a group meeting and dinner at 6pm, so they will probably tell you to aim to arrive the 14th. To be sure give them a call, they are really good with answering any questions you may have

• 21 Sep 2011 Kayla Scalzi said

Kayla Scalzi

Hello =]
    Im from Australia and will be on the England And Scottland Tour on the 15th , IM SO EXCITED lol =]

• 21 Sep 2011 VanessaWrz said

VanessaWrz

Same here! :)

• 13 Oct 2011 Explorer1167627 said

Default_avatar

Im on the tour too! My name is Katie, I’m so excited to get away from hot 100 degree weather! I arrive Friday afternoon around 1pm… Anyone arriving around then too at heathrow?

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions