Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish Spree

17 Aug 2010 Ash said

Default_avatar
Hey im looking at doing this tour next year and was wondering if anyone has review for it.. ill be going in june/july so any info on that time of year would awesome as well.
  • 19 Aug 2010 Explorer1160957 said

Default_avatar

Just did it and it was awesome. The average age on tour was slighlty older then the the multi europe country one i did. Highlights, included Granda (do the optional sighseeing). Barcelona was amazing, try to get to Gruell park, and do the optional Flemenco, i did a few others while in spain and the contiki one is barcelona was by far the best. In Bilbo its totally worth going into the muesum. I reccomend gettign the audio guides for things if an option, get way more out of it. If you dont like house music think twice about two nights out in Ibiza at the clubs. Madrid nightlife was great. Enjoy.

• 21 Aug 2010 Rhea said

Default_avatar

Hey Explorer1160957 – what were the average ages of the people on the Spanish Spree trip? When was your trip?

• 22 Aug 2010 Explorer1160957 said

Default_avatar

I would say about 26 ish. There was a couple around 20. My brother and I were both over 30 and had a great time. i think everyone did. Someone also asked about drinking. There is a lot of drinking and its a focus for people but if you dont do it but still like going out you will still have a great time. Even if you dont like going out, there were some on our tour who just packed it in early and i think they still had a great time as well. There really is a great mix of sightseeing and the party thing.

• 23 Jun 2012 likeaflower said

likeaflower

How much free time did you get in Bilboa and Barcelona? Was it easy to get to and from the airport in Madrid?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.