Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Explorer plus Greek Island Cruising!

23 Aug 2011 Kait asked

Default_avatar

I am 19 and living in australia and was wondering if there is anybody thinking of going on the 'Timeout - European Explorer plus Greek Island Cruising' around June / July of 2012?
I was wondering if there is anyone else thinking of doing the same tour! :)

• 25 Aug 2011 EliasC said

Default_avatar

Hi Kait,

I’m doing that tour in August 2012………..I know it’s a long way off but i’d rather have it locked in and plan for it. Can’t wait though!! Going to be counting down to it LOL

Elias

• 1 Sep 2011 elizat said

elizat

Hi kait i have booked and paid for to do the European explorer but have opted to do the mykonos option instead of the greek island cruise.. leaving june 3rd 2012…

• 10 Sep 2011 Lisa said

Default_avatar

Hi Kait
    Im from nz and also 19. Im looking at doing this tour in august 2012.. was originally looking at july but think I will need all the time I can get to save for it lol.

• 12 Sep 2011 Kait said

Default_avatar

That is a good point!
    Are you thinking of going timeout or concept?

• 12 Sep 2011 Joe said

Default_avatar

Hi Kait, I’ve booked in the Euro Explorer + Greek Island Cruising from the 3rd of June 2012, looking forward to it as I heard it’s a blast. Itinerary looks great too :)

• 16 Sep 2011 Rob&Alyce said

Rob&Alyce

Hi Kait, We have also booked the European Explorer + Greek Island Cruising leaving the 3rd of June 2012. Really excited about it!!!

• 18 Sep 2011 Stephanie & Trent said

Default_avatar

Hey, We have booked and paid to do the 3rd of June plus greek island cruising :) cant wait!!!!

• 10 Oct 2011 Bellzie said

Default_avatar

I think I want to book this one!!

Either leaving 24 June or 1 July….

• 10 Oct 2011 Kait said

Default_avatar

It looks really good!!
    Will you be travelling solo?

• 10 Oct 2011 Bellzie said

Default_avatar

Yep!!! Scared out of my mind but think it will be really good for me. I’m most scared about the airport/immigration and what to do once I’m through that part and have to navigate myself to somewhere in London!!

• 10 Oct 2011 AnnalisaP said

AnnalisaP

Hi all! I booked today to jump onto the tour departing 3rd June.

I started a group for the group departing 03.06.12

Search for “euro explorer 3rd June 2102”

I’d love to hear from a few people going on the trip. I’m flying solo so it would be good to know a few names and faces before I leave :)

• 12 Oct 2011 Candice said

Candice

omg guys book it. I got back from this last week I did the greek island option. You will not be dissappointed I had the time of my life!!!

• 12 Oct 2011 elizat said

elizat

i am booked for the european explorer; mykonos option… 4 days of lazying on the beach yay… i arrive in the Uk the 28th may… tour starts 3rd june til the 5th july… then i stay for another 6 days.. then head home…so looking forward to the trip…

• 13 Oct 2011 Bellzie said

Default_avatar

I’m getting quotes from Contiki right now!!!

• 18 Oct 2011 Stephanie & Trent said

Default_avatar

im leaving adelaide on the 26th may to arrive on the 27th so i can have a week of chilling time in london with lots of shopping to do before the tour and stopping in hongkong for 1 night on the way home to spend my birthday there :) wish it was sooner although since ive booked it, the time has flew

• 27 Oct 2011 Explorer1310938 said

Default_avatar

HI :) im 21 from Adelaide, Australia..i really want to go on this one but im a bit scared of going solo!! :(

• 31 Oct 2011 Lee said

Lee

Hey I have booked the European Explorer + Greek Island Cruising leaving the 26th of August 2012, spending a couple of nights in London before hand and flying back to NZ about two weeks after. Really looking forward to it.

• 31 Oct 2011 Explorer1312753 said

Default_avatar

hi kait…

I’m going on the 29th April European Explorer with Greek crusing…

oh bummer !!…look like no one is going on the Apr tour…:-D…

• 1 Nov 2011 Lozza11 said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m booked in for this tour in September 2012. Anyone else?

• 2 Nov 2011 Explorer1313215 said

Explorer1313215

hi kait im Travis from melbs i am doing the european explorer plus mykonos island option leaving on july 15th i’m going solo so cant wait i have booked & payed 4 it bring i on i say lol

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.