Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Explorer plus Greek Island Cruising!

23 Aug 2011 Kait asked

Default_avatar

I am 19 and living in australia and was wondering if there is anybody thinking of going on the 'Timeout - European Explorer plus Greek Island Cruising' around June / July of 2012?
I was wondering if there is anyone else thinking of doing the same tour! :)

• 2 Nov 2011 Sarah said

Sarah

Hi Kait! I’m 20 and from Melbourne :) I’ve booked european explorer + greek island cruising for the 24th june! Can’t wait! Hopefully it becomes a definite departure soon!

• 1 Dec 2011 Explorer1324345 said

Explorer1324345

Ive booked mine for the 22nd of May. flying solo and a tad nervous.

• 4 Dec 2011 Lauren Jade said

Default_avatar

HI, Im doing the Mykonos Option 1st July 2012. Im so excited :)

• 7 Dec 2011 Kaycee said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,
    I am 20 (will be turning 21 DURING the trip) and I am planning on doing the July 1st Greek Islands option.
    Travelling solo (girl) and am wondering about the rooms, does anyone know how it works?
    Can not wait!

• 22 Dec 2011 Lunny said

Default_avatar

I’m all booked for the July 1st departure cannot wait :)

• 10 Jan 2012 JessicaL1987 said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    I’m booked for the August 31 departure, also travelling solo.

• 14 Jan 2012 StephHluchan said

StephHluchan

Hi everyone, i’m also interested in going on this tour in June or July 2012. Visited the travel agent today and waiting to get the quote back. Looks like an amazing trip! I’m 24 and will also be travelling solo.

Steph :)

• 16 Jan 2012 alyece said

alyece

Hi guys! I’m going on the July 29th one… Also be traveling solo :)

• 17 Jan 2012 Chrissy92 said

Chrissy92

Hey, I’m 19 too and living in Brisbane and considering booking for june/july. I’ll be by myself too by the looks of things :)

• 17 Jan 2012 Explorer1324345 said

Explorer1324345

Hey guys, My dates have changed so ill be arriving in London, June 1st for the tour on the 3rd. Would be nice to know who else is going on this amazing getaway as im going solo. Im in Brisbane :)

• 19 Jan 2012 StephHluchan said

StephHluchan

Hey everyone, I ended up booking this trip for the August 12, 2012 departure due to work commitments. I’m pretty excited and hope the months fly by! :) Is anyone going on this tour?

Steph :)

• 16 Feb 2012 JarredP said

Default_avatar

Im Plannin for april! havent locked it in yet though….

• 22 Feb 2012 JoniQ said

JoniQ

hey Kait..im booked in to do this tour in 3rd of june..but im doing the mykonos island option..

• 12 Mar 2012 shamrockgyrl23 said

shamrockgyrl23

June 29th option (starting in London on the 30th!)

• 15 Mar 2012 Airrie said

Airrie

I am on the June 3 trip and I will be arriving June 1 in London and staying in London till the 7. Does anyone on this trip have any pre or post plans/ideas.

• 15 Mar 2012 elizat said

elizat

I fly over on the 27th may, have friends I’m catching up with in the uk. I head to hotel on the 2nd June… I am staying on til about the 11th July in the uk

• 16 Mar 2012 rachel334 said

rachel334

Hi Kait
    im 20 and from adelaide australia im doing the european explorer greek island cruise on 3rd june. it’s a good time to go as it will be spring/summer

• 18 Mar 2012 JessieM said

JessieM

Hey I’m doing this tour on the 24th of June this year!!! Anyone else? Please let me know!

• 28 Nov 2012 Ashley Keenan said

Ashley Keenan

Hello!! I’m 19 from NZ, doing European Explorer plus Greek islands with a friend booked for 11th August! We are so excited! Anyone else going on this date? Or any tips?

• 30 Nov 2012 Rachel M said

Rachel M

Hey guys, im doing this tour on the 7th July with Greek Island cruising. Is anyone else doing this date? Im so excited!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.