Community_discussions_small  

Question

London/Scotland tour 28th December 2011

24 Aug 2011 Amy asked

Default_avatar

hey, i was just wondering if anyone was going on this tour?

• 17 Sep 2011 anuj said

Default_avatar

highly doubt it, i reckon it would be there an optional extra. saying that tho its only 15pound for the street party. fb group sounds good

• 19 Sep 2011 Explorer1292881 said

Default_avatar

Hi, my name is Sarah, my fiance Ash and myself are booked on this trip :) We are from Queensland, Australia. Will be awesome meeting all of you :)

• 19 Sep 2011 Explorer1293841 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, me and my housemate jess have booked onto this tour. We are coming from Canberra, Australia. I checked with contiki and tickets to the street party arent included in our tour, although they are easy to get through most travel agents. What are peoples plans for accomodation before the tour?

• 22 Sep 2011 Amy said

Default_avatar

my friend and i are staying at the royal national contiki hotel i think its called…
    whats the facebook group page called :)

• 24 Sep 2011 Explorer1278702 said

Default_avatar

really? hogmany isn’t organised through contiki?? cause i went into my travel agent and he had no idea about it. Now im worried :(

• 24 Sep 2011 Explorer1278702 said

Default_avatar

im trying to make a fb group instead of a page.. but it won’t let me cause you have to add friends…. :/

• 24 Sep 2011 Amy said

Default_avatar

i made a page.
    its called ‘England and Scotland Contiki 28th Dec – 4th Jan 2011’

• 25 Sep 2011 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I’m booking a spot on this tour in the next couple of days. I too was wondering do we need to buy our own tickets to Hogmanay street party…did anyone manage to find out what the dealio is?

• 25 Sep 2011 Explorer1292881 said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    We have purchased our own tickets to the street party, they are only 15 pounds, there are other events which allow access to the street party for about 40 pounds i think.
    Sarah :)

• 30 Sep 2011 Mel said

Default_avatar

Hey guys i did the exact same tour last year – NYE in Scotland for Hogmanay…truly amazing!! Anyway, not sure if it will happen this year, but Contiki did actually buy tickets for us all for Hogmanay (and we had a full bus too!), which we didnt find out about until our first day on tour. As there was nothing said in the departure info (i assume its the same for you guys), the group i was travelling with had planned ahead and bought our own tickets. Didnt matter tho, between our tour manager and the rest of our travellers we were able to sell the extra tickets to people in town for the festival. Enjoy your trip!!

• 25 Oct 2011 Jake said

Default_avatar

If anyone’s getting in early for the trip we should meet up and grab some drinks the night before. We’re staying at the royal national hotel. Let me know if your down

• 27 Oct 2011 Explorer1278702 said

Default_avatar

hey I’m getting in early to london.. i’ll be in on the 28th. :)

• 28 Oct 2011 lauraabranson said

lauraabranson

Hey everyone I out my down payment on this trip this morning! Looking foreword to meeting everyone!

• 1 Nov 2011 Amy said

Default_avatar

my friend and i are flying in on the 26th of december and im pretty sure were staying at the royal national as well so we should catch up for drinks. my friend and i are going to watch wicked on the 27th though :) so excited

• 6 Nov 2011 Explorer1278702 said

Default_avatar

ah wicked? thats awesome! :) I’m staying at the imperial hotel i think.. I’m getting in on the 27th.

i can’t wait!!

• 23 Nov 2011 Jake said

Default_avatar

YYYYYAAAAAA!!! Almost time to start packing! We’re gonna head to Amsterdam for a week before the trip to get our pre party on. I hope everyone is ready to have the time of their life!

• 23 Nov 2011 KellyGlover said

KellyGlover

Hi all! I so can’t wait. I’ll be getting in about mid day on the 27th and staying at the Royal National. I’m also going on a day trip to Paris on the 5th :D Only just over a month!

• 23 Nov 2011 jeskam said

Default_avatar

How exciting, the countdown is continuing at 35 days until we start.!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 27 Nov 2011 Explorer1278702 said

Default_avatar

31 days! oh my god – i am soooooo damn excited!
    i am getting in on the 27th and going on another tour after this one.
    yayayayayayay!

• 27 Nov 2011 ~evie~ said

~evie~

Yep im all booked in!! So excited can’t wait :D :D . I actually just moved to London about 6 weeks ago. First time out of Australia (from adelaide) so its been very scary/daunting but have been having the time of my life. So hit me up if you get into london earlier than the departure date and we might be able to catch up beforehand :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.