Community_discussions_small  

Question

London/Scotland tour 28th December 2011

24 Aug 2011 Amy asked

Default_avatar

hey, i was just wondering if anyone was going on this tour?

• 30 Nov 2011 KellyGlover said

KellyGlover

Under a month people! Am SO excited! Where should we all meet up the night before? Who is staying where? I’ll be at the Royal National who else?
    Oh and Evie a friend of mine who I’ll be catching up with after the tour is also living in London (Notting Hill area)

• 2 Dec 2011 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey again everybody. So my details are as follows:
    My name is Rebecca (Bec). I am originally from Sydney Australia, I’m 26, but am currently living in Canterbury (southeast England), have been for the past 3 and a bit months. I’m here on a study exchange through my university. My birthday is actually on NYE, so look out Scotland!! For those that are already here or are planning on being in the UK earlier then the tour, I would be happy to meet up, show you around (well as much as I know anyway). The week prior to the tour I will be on a ski holiday, but am booked in to stay at the Royal National on the 27th…which appears to be what most of us are doing.
    Cheers guys, see you all soon.

• 4 Dec 2011 Explorer1278702 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone :) my name is also bec :) and i live in queensland, australia. i am 20. I arrive on December 27th and am staying at the Imperial i think ;) I then have 1 day and then i am heading off on another tour around europe. I am then staying an extra 2 days after that tour and heading off to birmingham in england for a week. i cannot wait!! so excited! :) 24 days!

• 5 Dec 2011 KellyGlover said

KellyGlover

Well I wish you all the best of fun as I am no longer on this tour….thank you every much contiki….a ‘human error’ was made when contiki were entering my details in and had put me down for the tour starting on the 7th Jan, and as our tour is completely booked there is no way of getting me back in….. (as you can imagin I’m not too impressed at the moment). Luck for me my travel agent is trying to work out a tour for me to go on which will put me in Edinburgh on New Years so who knows, maybe we’ll bump into each other…

• 5 Dec 2011 Explorer1278702 said

Default_avatar

Oh Kelly that sucks!! how did they get the 28th mixed up with the 7th of jan?
    i hope that you have fun on your tour though!

• 5 Dec 2011 KellyGlover said

KellyGlover

Who knows? I would like to know that myself, wanted to scream at them when my travel agent told me this morning….but as long as i still get to go, just got to rearrange everything now to fit in.
    And thanks Bec

• 5 Dec 2011 Explorer1278702 said

Default_avatar

ah thats a shame!
    well i hope it all works out :)

• 8 Dec 2011 Explorer1319056 said

Default_avatar

“Amy” my name is “Amy” too… i am coming on the tour with my sister!

• 16 Dec 2011 Jake said

Default_avatar

AHHH SHIT IT’S ON!!! I’m practically counting the freakin hours til we leave this Sunday! If anyone’s into it we should meet up (Possibly at the Contiki basement?) on Tuesday the 27th for some pre party drinks. Let me know if your down and we can set a time :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• 16 Dec 2011 Explorer1278702 said

Default_avatar

Hey jake! I’m totally up for pre drinks! I don’t fly into London until lunch time on the 27th. But I’m up for it. Maybe we could go out for drinks after the meeting too :)

• 16 Dec 2011 Bec said

Default_avatar

Good call Jake! Count me in!

• 18 Dec 2011 imisocj said

Default_avatar

Drinks do sound good, and a great way to stay awake!

• 19 Dec 2011 Explorer1278702 said

Default_avatar

so do you want to head out before or after the meeting for drinks?? totally up for both!! hahahahah. i am soooooooooo excited! :)

• 19 Dec 2011 Amy said

Default_avatar

im keen :)
    looks like we got a group of big drinkers should be a great 8 days :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion