Community_discussions_small  

Question

Scenic Southern (Anti- Clockwise) Jan 19th, 2012?

25 Aug 2011 Applehead88 asked

Applehead88

I just booked this tour and I'm so excited. I'm going solo and would like to know who else will be going on this trip. So let me know if you're going too!!

• 29 Aug 2011 Explorer1280682 said

Explorer1280682

I’m not actaully booked on anything yet… But do alot of people go on there own? I’m worried i’ll get stuck with a load of groups who just won’t mix! :S

• 30 Aug 2011 Applehead88 said

Applehead88

Well, I’ve never been on a Contiki tour before but I have traveled with a similar travel company and about half of the people on the tours were traveling alone. Everyone on these trips are friendly and are interested in travel and I’ve found it easy to meet other people within the group. I’ve had a friend travel with me the two times I’ve been on trips before but I’m traveling solo this time and am really looking forward to it. I think you would be surprised how easy it is to become friends with the people on your tour.

• 12 Oct 2011 Explorer1380985 said

Explorer1380985

Booked the trip starting Auckland Jan 14 ending Christchurch on the 29th, believe we hook up with your trip part way through?! Long time coming, hope ur ready to get after it!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion