Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Encounter (Winter) Jan 5th-Jan 20th 2012

26 Aug 2011 Explorer1278702 asked

Default_avatar

hey everyone!!

thought i'd put it out there and see who else is doing this european encounter tour on the 5th of Jan!
i am so excited. :)

hope to hear back from some of you x

• 9 Sep 2011 Reda7777 said

Reda7777

Hey, I just booked this tour, trying to convince a mate currently living in London to come, but looks like I might be flying solo on it. So keen to get a to know a few people, can’t wait!

• 12 Sep 2011 Explorer1278702 said

Default_avatar

oh really?? im flying solo too. sweet.. i am so excited! can’t wait!

• 3 Oct 2011 Maddie said

Default_avatar

I’m also alone and super excited!!!

• 10 Oct 2011 Explorer1303351 said

Explorer1303351

Hi I just booked this trip too. I’m from Calgary, Canada. I travel solo. I would love to hear from anyone who does this trip!!!

• 26 Oct 2011 Amy said

Amy

I’m doing this trip too! My names Amy, I’m 21 from Sydney, Australia. Traveling solo as well. Can’t wait to share some wild adventures!

• 26 Oct 2011 corriehartley said

corriehartley

hey Guys im thinking of booking this tour ?
    Also traveling solo form Queensland AU

• 26 Oct 2011 Amy said

Amy

Book it!

• 27 Oct 2011 corriehartley said

corriehartley

Since you said so Amy lol
    Are u traveling on ?

• 27 Oct 2011 Amy said

Amy

I’m doing the contiki then staying in london for about 5 days, then im off to the netherlands to do a uni program Jan 26 – Feb 18. What are your plans?

• 27 Oct 2011 Explorer1278702 said

Default_avatar

hey corrie and amy. I’m getting in early, doing another tour before this one, and then i have 2 days rest after this tour before heading to birmingham for a week :) will either of you be getting in before the 5th? if so we should meet up. :)
    that uni program sounds fun amy – what are you studying?
    i cannot wait!!

• 27 Oct 2011 Shanee said

Shanee

Hey, I’m also coming on this tour and travelling solo.. I’m 22 and from victoria in Australia. I’m starting to get get excited but also ner vous! I’m spending a couple of days in London after the tour but then off to Sweden for 3 weeks which is also for uni.
    I’m getting to london on the 3rd, is nyone else going to be there earlier and where are u staying?

• 28 Oct 2011 Explorer1303351 said

Explorer1303351

Hi everyone I’m doing this tour and I’ll be in London on january 2 and I’m also staying after the tour for a few days before heading off the Sydney Australia for 8 days! I’ll travel solo as well. Looking forward to meet everyone!!

• 28 Oct 2011 Reda7777 said

Reda7777

Sounds like this tour is getting busy, my travel agent booked me into the Royal National Hotel on the 4th, think it’s close to the meet up point

• 28 Oct 2011 Explorer1303351 said

Explorer1303351

I’m staying at the Imperial on the 2 and the 3 and at the Royal National for the 20 21 22

• 28 Oct 2011 Shanee said

Shanee

My travel agent aldo booked me n to the royal nathional on the 3rd and 4th.. should be good fun!!

• 28 Oct 2011 Amy said

Amy

I arrive in London on the 4th and am spending the night in the royal national as well!

• 10 Nov 2011 Explorer1310569 said

Default_avatar
    Hey fellas ,I’m also going on this trip as.My name is Andreas and I’m from Brisbane Australia. Should be fun looking forward to it.
  • 11 Nov 2011 Gerardo said

Gerardo

Sounds like fun. I’m actually booked from the 17th of Jan – 4th of Feb. I’m flying solo, hopefully I’ll get to meet new friends there.

• 28 Nov 2011 Maddie said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone!!!!
    My name is Maddie and im 18 and live in Melbourne.
    I arrive on the 4th but im staying for a week in London after the tour…
    I’m so excited!!!!

• 28 Nov 2011 Amy said

Amy

Hi Maddie!! My names Amy and i’m from sydney. I arrive on the 4th too! and then im in london for a week after as well. how exciting!! I can not wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.