Community_discussions_small  

Comment

46 day camping- the big chill june 28 2011

15 Dec 2010 Jem said

Jem
Hi im Jemma and will going on the big chill 46day camping with my boyfriend on the june 28 2011 departure. Im 18 from townsville australia and would love to hear from anyone else on this tour.
  • 24 Dec 2010 bryn said

Default_avatar

Hellz yea I’m going on that! gona be freakin epic. My names bryn and im from nz. Im planning on doing the tour then go live and work somewhere in the uk so I can travel some more.

• 19 Jan 2011 Jem said

Jem

Sweet Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> You going solo? That sounds like my plan too so excited

• 22 Jan 2011 bryn said

Default_avatar

Yea im going on my lonesome, all part of the experience though aye, just booked everything the other week, Its a nervous/exciting feeling aye? Add me on facebook my names bryn williams

• 7 Feb 2011 Jem said

Jem

I added someone with your name on facebook but wasnt sure which one was you. You can add me if you like my names Jemma cooper. Still just the 2 of us on this post though haha

• 7 Feb 2011 bryn said

Default_avatar

You must of added the wrong bryn williams haha, really didnt think my name was that commen, i just added a jemma cooper from auzy, not sure its you soooo may have just added a random lol

• 7 Feb 2011 bryn said

Default_avatar

Ok sussed it, if u type in bryn williams nz in facebook im the profile pic with me standing in front of a mountain

• 9 Feb 2011 Samantha!! said

Default_avatar

Hey i’m from Canada and also considering booking this date :)

• 10 Feb 2011 bryn said

Default_avatar

Hey samantha, do it!! Just book the tickets then you have too haha thats what i did.

• 10 Feb 2011 Samantha!! said

Default_avatar

i’m probably going to book before the end of the month! i’ll let you guys know!!!

• 10 Feb 2011 Jem said

Jem

Hey samantha :) go for it its going to be awesome!

• 12 Mar 2011 Sandy said

Sandy

Do you think this is the same trip that departs from California on June 26th???

• 13 Mar 2011 Tomazio said

Tomazio

Hey, me and 2 mates have just booked this tour, from Cambridge NZ and 2 of us are staying in London afterwards

• 14 Mar 2011 bryn said

Default_avatar

Hey man im from otorohanga, just down the rd bro. Im gona stay somewhere in london aswell. Definatly gona be an adventure and a half!

• 15 Mar 2011 Jem said

Jem

Hey, So me and my boyfriend are the only aussies i know of so far haha :)

• 16 Mar 2011 Kate89 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone my names Kate, I’m from Albany in Western Australia and am also coming on this trip. It’s going to be amazing so excited!!!

• 16 Mar 2011 Tomazio said

Tomazio

Hey Kate, good to know! Is it just you? When are you flying over?

• 16 Mar 2011 bryn said

Default_avatar

Awesome kate are you going solo??

• 17 Mar 2011 Kate89 said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’m going on my own. Flying over in may I have a university prac in Ukraine for a month before hand.

• 18 Mar 2011 bvincent12 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys, I’m Brett from Vancouver, Canada and i’m coming on this trip! Stoked!

• 19 Mar 2011 Jem said

Jem

Hey Kate and Brett :) awesome to see more people are on this trip now.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.