Community_discussions_small  

Comment

46 day camping- the big chill june 28 2011

15 Dec 2010 Jem said

Jem
Hi im Jemma and will going on the big chill 46day camping with my boyfriend on the june 28 2011 departure. Im 18 from townsville australia and would love to hear from anyone else on this tour.
  • 20 Mar 2011 Kate89 said

Default_avatar

I was looking at our itinery and noticed that our trip is now full i wonder who all our fellow travellers will be?

Default_avatar

Hey looks like our trip is fully booked now! I wonder who the rest of our trip buddies will be?

Default_avatar

Silly me thought my post hadn’t worked earlier but instead it had just gone to the next page

• 20 Mar 2011 Tomazio said

Tomazio

Haha, that went quick aye… Anyone going to be in London for the week before the trip?

• 21 Mar 2011 Kate89 said

Default_avatar

Yeah it did. I’m going to be in London from the 19th of June

• 21 Mar 2011 Tomazio said

Tomazio

Sweet, me and my 2 mates are going to be in London from the 18th June, staying at a backpackers. Add me on facebook if you want, could catch up before the trip. My fb profile is on my contiki profile

• 2 Apr 2011 Ashlee said

Ashlee

Hey everyone! I’m Ashlee from Newcastle, Australia.
    Can’t wait for the tour! I’m settling in London after the tour ends

• 2 Apr 2011 bryn said

Default_avatar

Hey ashlee! Im bryn from nz, im staying in london after the tour awell, have you got any accomodation for after the tour?? Im just gona wing it

• 2 Apr 2011 Ashlee said

Ashlee

Nothing planned yet, winging it too!
    What sort of job are you looking for?

• 2 Apr 2011 bryn said

Default_avatar

Oh sweet, yea im a mechanical engineer so would be looking for an engineering job…but ill do anything, what about you??

• 7 Apr 2011 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys! I’m Bec from Sydney and I will also be joining you guys on tour. I arrive in London on 25 June and am flying solo.
    Looking forward to meeting you all in 11 weeks!

• 7 Apr 2011 Kate89 said

Default_avatar

Good to hear that theres a few more girls coming. I cant believe its only 11 weeks wow!

• 12 Apr 2011 azzar101 said

azzar101

Hi everyone I am joining Northern Trek 19th july, which is the last 25 days of your Big Chill tour. I live in south Brisbane Australia and look forward to meeting all of you. My brother did your 46 day tour in 2008, and my sister and her boyfriend did the same tour in 2009.

• 14 Apr 2011 Explorer1227730 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, my names Kirstie and im from Durban South Africa. Ive just booked. Im super excited! cant wait!

• 15 Apr 2011 Kiwi Gal seeing the world! said

Kiwi Gal seeing the world!

Hi everyone doing this tour! My name is Jessica Fraser and I am also doing this tour. Im 20 and live in Christchurch, New Zealand. Im heading over to do this on my own aswel and cant wait. Anyone who wants to talk add me on Facebook.

• 20 Apr 2011 Jem said

Jem

So my boyfriend brad just got his visa so we leave aus for the uk may 23rd. When is everyone heading over?

• 20 Apr 2011 Tomazio said

Tomazio

Me, Mat and Josh are getting there on the 18th June. You guys are gonna be there a while before contiki!

• 20 Apr 2011 Jem said

Jem

Yeah we are staying with some family over before and after thats why. Are you guys in london the whole time before?

• 20 Apr 2011 Tomazio said

Tomazio

Yip. staying at a backpackers for the 9 nights and then the contiki hotel the night before we leave

• 1 May 2011 bryn said

Default_avatar

7 weeks, 6 days, 22 hours, 16 minutes to go!! (downloaded a countdaown app) excited much??

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.