Community_discussions_small  

Comment

46 day camping- the big chill june 28 2011

15 Dec 2010 Jem said

Jem
Hi im Jemma and will going on the big chill 46day camping with my boyfriend on the june 28 2011 departure. Im 18 from townsville australia and would love to hear from anyone else on this tour.
  • 1 May 2011 Jem said

Jem

I know right its so exciting we are picking up our contiki documents from our travel agent this week.

• 1 May 2011 Tomazio said

Tomazio

Did anyone else book into the 21st June contiki first and move to this one when it was canceled and now their online check in still says 21st June? My travel agent assures us it is a problem with contiki’s system but I thought they would’ve sorted it by now, given it’s been nearly 2 months since we booked… but stoked that there is only 6 weeks and 4 days till I leave NZ!

• 1 May 2011 Jem said

Jem

How do you check in online?

• 1 May 2011 Tomazio said

Tomazio

You need to get a booking reference number from your travel agent. You can do it when you get to the hotel though

• 4 May 2011 Explorer1233692 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

My name is Evan Beynen and I am goin to be on this tour with you guys! I’m from London in Ontario Canada. I’ll be flying into London England on The morning of June 23 and would love to meet up with some people before the tour as I’m going solo. Add me to facebook if you’d like to meet up before the tour or would just like to talk to a fellow tourmate before the trip!

• 11 May 2011 Kiara said

Kiara

Hi all!
    I’m Kiara from Sydney, my boyfriend Andrew and I are doing this tour also! We are so excited, it’s coming around so quickly!

• 12 May 2011 Explorer2325 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    I’m Carly from the Hunter Valley, in NSW, Australia. I’m doing this tour also.
    Cant wait; getting very excited!!

• 27 May 2011 Explorer1254710 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    My name is Michele, from Newcastle.
    See you all next month :)
    Its gonna be crazy!!!

• 27 May 2011 bryn said

Default_avatar

Hope everyones getting there livers trained!

• 31 May 2011 Anabel said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone,
    My name is Anabel. My boyfriend, Chris, and I are also doing this tour. We are from the United States, and will be arriving in London on June 27th. See you all in a couple of weeks!
    —Anabel

• 7 Jun 2011 Jem said

Jem

Does anyone have any suggestions of places to stay in London? we are already staying at the royal national the night before but was considering an extra day. Thanks

• 18 Apr 2012 maddy said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m Maddy, my tour date got canceled so now I am on the 26th with you guys! I from near Melbourne in Aus and am also traveling solo! Pumped!!

• 20 Apr 2012 Tomazio said

Tomazio

Boobs?

• 20 Apr 2012 Sandy said

Sandy

uhhh.. Maddy? this trip was from LAST summer. But enjoy your trip with Contiki! Big Chill 2011 people, I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!! <3

• 21 Apr 2012 maddy said

Default_avatar

Haha yep! Good to see I am still thinking it’s 2011 haha! Will defs enjoy it!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.