Community_discussions_small  

Question

Prague and Berlin 2012

27 Aug 2011 Steff Bell asked

Steff Bell

Just wondering if anyone is thinking of going on one of the Prague & Berlin tours in 2012? Possibly toward the end of the year, depending on how much money I've got by then. Im doing the Ultimate European tour in June 2012, but it doesnt go to these Cites. Ill possibly be doing this one solo, so it'd be awesome to hear from anyone wanting to go.

• 30 Aug 2011 harrojnr88 said

harrojnr88

Hey ill be over there in Sept 17 2012, doing the European Whirl for 18 days then ive planned for 3 weeks off to do whatever I want. Then Im going to be working in London for up to 2 years… see how it goes. The whirl goes to Prague so would have to see when i get there as to what other tour i wanna do, but im thinking of actually just getting a euroRail pass and doing some of my own exploring with whoever I meet. :)

Im doing it all solo. So definitely looking for some people to do some sweet travel with.

• 30 Aug 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Ohh that sounds awesome! Yeah I really wanted to go to Prague, but I realised that the Ultimate doesnt go there after Id booked it. But oh well, id rather get more time there on a separate trip anyway. Im staying and working in London after my tour too, if I can find a job. haha. Ill just wing it when I get there. :)

harrojnr88

Yea true… im sure there are quite a few places that I will want to go back to and spend more time.

haha im actually thinking of doing one of these packages @ www.owh.com.au. they do all kinds of things and Im thinking i might just get them to find me accommodation and a job… Still trying to decide if its worth that extra money tho…

Steff Bell

Ohh that site looks so good! I havent seen that one yet. Thanks! Yeah Im still trying to work out exactly what Ill be doing. I have no idea yet and I have to start booking and paying for things. :S

harrojnr88

haha well u have had a decent time to save, Yea ive got tour booked, flight cant book till like 11 months out, so ill do that in october. Yea im thinking Ill take all the stress out of how to find accomm, and job if need be with them… and probably visa too… It will make all the stuff so much easier.. and I think the job guarantee pays you like $30pound a day until u have a job if your there more than 7 days and dont have a job.. haha so not too bad…

• 30 Aug 2011 AshleighJayde said

AshleighJayde

Im hoping to do the European Adventurer but same problem, so fairly keen to go on a tour that goes through that. Im also interested in the 12day eastern road.

Steff Bell

Yeah Im trying to decide which one to do. Maybe the Prague and Berlin Plus Vienna, but idk.

• 31 Aug 2011 JenAbrahamson said

JenAbrahamson

I’m thinking about doing the eastern road tour but more likely be doing that in July :)

• 31 Aug 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

ahh nice. Yeah i looked at that one, but I probably wont have enough money, and Im only keen to see Prague and Berlin mostlyas the Ultimate doesnt go there.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion