Community_discussions_small  

Question

Looking to make friends to stay with in Europe

29 Aug 2011 Explorer1280550 asked

Explorer1280550

I am planning on going on one of the Europe tours next spring (2012) for a week or so and then continuing my travels in other countries for about two more weeks. I would love to make friends who would like to continue on with me or whom I can stay with during my travels.

• 30 Aug 2011 harrojnr88 said

harrojnr88

Ill be in London in Sept 2012. Going on the European Whirl, then will have 3 weeks to do my own stuff.. im going solo, so any travel buddies would be sweet! When are you planning? where?

• 30 Aug 2011 Explorer1280550 said

Explorer1280550

I’m actually going in the spring. I’m thinking May.

• 7 Sep 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Ill be around London in September/October 2102 as well. Doing the Ultimate European in June, and then staying in London to work/travel.

• 1 Oct 2011 Smarie_85 said

Smarie_85

join the travel community… couchsurfing.com. Make friends and stay with them for free.

• 1 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Ill be in London in early September 2012.. Am doing the European Contrasts leaving on September 6th… And hopefully staying a couple of days after my tour ends on October 4th

• 4 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

im going in june or july planning on doing a tour and then travling after and hopefully staying somewhere for a few months keen for travel buddies as i am also giong solo

• 6 Feb 2012 ShenoaFox said

ShenoaFox

Hey, if you’re still doing this trip, I’ll be in London from 18th-27th June and then again from July 16th-August 1st. I’m staying with a friend who will be working a lot, so would be good to have someone to meet in London for a drink or coffee!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion