Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone else on European Magic Dec. 22?

30 Aug 2011 Explorer1280736 asked

Default_avatar

Me and my friend Sam will be coming from Florida for the European Magic trip leaving on December 22, 2011. We would love to see if anyone else is on this trip and meet some new friends :D Can't wait!!!!!!!

• 4 Sep 2011 Trev and Vero said

Default_avatar

Hey me and my girlfriend will be on this trip. We are from Ottawa, ON Canada!

• 10 Sep 2011 Explorer1280736 said

Default_avatar

So you guys are used to the cold weather! We are definitely not…I don’t even have a coat (yet!)

• 13 Dec 2011 Explorer1328236 said

Default_avatar

HEllo, my name is Vicky. I’m from NYC, I’ll be going on this trip! See you soon.

• 18 Dec 2011 Explorer1335112 said

Default_avatar

hey, im jason and i’ll be there with some friends, see everyone in a couple of days!

• 22 Dec 2011 Explorer1336690 said

Default_avatar

Hey! My name is Sam, me and my friend Kat will be on this trip!!! I just started packing and realized I hadn’t done any of this online stuff!! haha. We are from Niagara Falls, Canada =)

• 29 Jun 2012 jmur16 said

jmur16

Hey! My name is Jenn, I am from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada and travelling alone! Sam – when are you guys flying to england and home? And where are you flying out of?

• 1 Sep 2012 2b said

Default_avatar

Lol lots of canadians in the house. I m african canadia and will be on this trip so excited to meet new ppl

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion