Community_discussions_small  

Question

Conitiki in March '08 anyone?

15 Nov 2007 Oz Chick Sarah asked

Default_avatar
My best friend and I are doing the European Encounter trip from March 11, anyone else doing this trip? Can't wait, it will be our first trip!!
  • 18 Nov 2007 TonyDeLaCruz said

TonyDeLaCruz

hi sarah…!

i might be doing this trip…

don’t know what to expect but i’m hoping it should be a lot of fun!!

it’ll be my first trip too and my birthday…!

• 20 Nov 2007 Oz Chick Sarah said

Default_avatar

Yeah, we don’t know what to expect either!! Should be a blast but, we will be coming from the US after a mate’s wedding in Arizona. Pretty good bday pressie then!

• 15 Jan 2008 Hayley said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!!!
    Im from Oz too, Brissy in fact!
    Im doing this tour too!!! Should be great, its my first time aswell!
    Did you guys book pre and post accomadation? I did cause i figure you cant go all the way to London and not get to check it out!!
    Not long to go now!!
    Hayley! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Jan 2008 Oz Chick Sarah said

Default_avatar

Hi Hayley, we are lucky, as a couple of my mates are living in london at the moment, so we are crashing on their couch for a couple of days b4 the tour starts. The count-down is on!!

• 24 Jan 2008 Hayley said

Default_avatar

I could have done the same but didnt think about it until after i had booked it all!! Damn!
    It so close, cant wait to go!
    Its a shame that we cant find anyone else on the same tour.
    Where are you guys from??

• 27 Jan 2008 Ruthie said

Ruthie

hey ladies Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> looking so forward to it! My boyfriend (27) and I (23) are both from South Africa but set to move to London just before the tour. hope its not too COLD! i’ve created a group on Facebook so pls join and get your mates to join. Search “CONTIKI European Encounter 11 March 2008” under groups.Alternatively, try this link: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7735777263 will be a great space to get to know each other and also to post pics AFTER the tour! lookforward to meeting you all. let the countdown begin…..

Ruthie

• 6 Feb 2008 Explorer1088868 said

Default_avatar

Is anyone staying in the imperial hotel in london pre contiki? My best friend and i arrive there on the 7th before the trip!!

• 10 Feb 2008 Melissa said

Default_avatar

we are staying at the Royal National before the tour arrive 9 March! My advice for packing is pack what you think you will need then half it! you can always buy stuff if you get stuck.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion