Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Time Out or Concept Tour??

3 Apr 2007 jimmy_g asked

Default_avatar
Hey everyone!<BR><BR>Im looking to do a Europe Tour in June but dont know if i should go the Time Out or the Concept Tour???<BR><BR>I am a 22yo Aussie guy traqelling on my own and have herd the Concept tour are great for singles, but is more of a budget tour, and the Time Out tours are aimed more towards couples, but have better food/accom???<BR><BR>I really dont know which way to go!!!! Please help! <BR><BR>Cheers<BR>Jimmy!
  • Read the responses 2 responses so far
  • 5 Apr 2007 Lieblingx said

Default_avatar

I would go for the Budget tour. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Apr 2007 Teresa_aussie5 said

Default_avatar

Hey I am 19yrs old and single and ive booked the Time Out tour (Panorama) departing 2nd July ’07. My friend has just come back from a Time Out tour aswell, and she said that hers only had a few couples, and the rest were single. I was worried about the same thing when I first booked my tour, but she reassured me that it is not true that the Time Out tour is mainly for couples. Definately book a Time Out tour, ive read through good and bad reviews for both concept and time out, and believe that I have made the right decision.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions