Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrast May 11th 2012

31 Aug 2011 Amelia & Brady asked

Amelia & Brady

Hey,
My Girlfriend & I have just booked European Contrast 2012 tour and we were wondering if anyone has done it before and have any good hints for us???? eg. place to visit in free time? optional extra's we should & shouldnt do (even though we will prob do them all, it will be good to get an idea of what they are like)? things to look out for on contiki? I have never done this group travel thing and am a bit scared that i will get caught up in the motion of quick pace when i should be absorbing the culture.

and who else will be going on this tour ???? Im Extreamly excited and there is still 8 Months to go :)

• 23 Sep 2011 AmyTP said

AmyTP

Contrasts is AMAZING!! I JUST finished mine! You soak up SO much! there’s heaps of free time!! you don’t expect there to be! but trust me! My advice.. Bring a neck pillow! it was my godsend! and bring STREPSILS! Or some kind of throat losenges! just TRUST me! you’re going to need them!
    And love your tour mates! you’re going to be with them for a WHOLE month! use the time to get to know them, each and every single one of them and you will fall in LOVE!
    Have an awesome time! xx

• 19 Oct 2011 contrast2012 said

contrast2012

My sister and I were planning on booking this exact tour ! Hopefully we run into you too !

• 20 Oct 2011 Amelia & Brady said

Amelia & Brady

hey

Thanks for posting Amy, some good tips Cheers

Monica what dates are you planning on travelling? we are going on the 7th May tour, I am very excited and cant wait to go 7 months away……….

• 13 Nov 2011 contrast2012 said

contrast2012

We’re taking the May 11th tour )=

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about almost 3 years ago. It has been discussed 4 times.

4 people are following this discussion.

• Amelia & Brady
  • AmyTP
  • contrast2012
  • Allegra

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.