Community_discussions_small  

Question

Any others on European Adventurer, 11 May 2012?

1 Sep 2011 Gwynn asked

Gwynn

Interested to see if there are any other early birds who are on the European Adventurer on 11 May, 2012. It'll be my second Contiki experience, and the first for my girlfriend.

• 5 Sep 2011 Lucistarr said

Default_avatar

I’m another earlybird. Already booked and paid, also going on this tour. Really looking forward to it as it will be my first Contiki, and I will be going solo.

• 6 Sep 2011 Gwynn said

Gwynn

Make sure you’ve got your drinking hat on!

• 11 Sep 2011 Blaisey said

Blaisey

Are you guys staying on after the trip or just going home

• 11 Sep 2011 Gwynn said

Gwynn

Girlfriend and I are planning to stay on post trip, based out of London (like ever other antipodean!).

• 12 Sep 2011 Blaisey said

Blaisey

ahh ok sounds cool because i am doing scotland, Ireland, England and Wales my self post trip

• 14 Sep 2011 Lucistarr said

Default_avatar

I’m going 2 do Ireland and Scotland contiki post trip, then England and Wales own my own.

• 3 Oct 2011 Brody said

Default_avatar

How about anyone for the European Adventurer leaving May 6th, 2012?

• 15 Nov 2011 Hannah said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I have booked this trip just the other day. First time Contiki, solo and ready to have the trip of a life time :)
    Get excited.

• 15 Nov 2011 Gwynn said

Gwynn

You won’t really be travelling solo. You’ll have a whole bus load of friends after the first night of drinking!

• 15 Nov 2011 Hannah said

Default_avatar

Sounds like a plan :)

• 29 Dec 2011 Shinead said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!
    I’ve just booked, and i’m so excited!! Haven’t booked my flights yet, but I’m thinking one way rather than return, just to keep my options open. What does everyone think?? It’s my first Contiki, and I’m going solo.

• 15 Jan 2012 TashiG said

TashiG

Hey all… :)
    i have also just booked for the 11 may for the european adventurer! whooo hooo! so excited! :D
    i’m interested to know where all my fellow contiki traverlers are coming from?
    I’m going to do the london explorer before this trip as well….
    oh and by the way who else is staying in amsterdam to fly home… or somewhere else?
    Anyway I’m from South Africa and cant wait to get this holiday started! see you guys then!

• 30 Jan 2012 Kirralee said

Default_avatar

Just booked this! I finish my other tour the day before, so fingers crossed I’ll actually be on time for the bus! :)

• 8 Feb 2012 Caraaa said

Caraaa

Is anyone doing European Adventurer on the 25th of May!?

• 4 Mar 2012 Monique said

Monique

Hey! i have also booked for the 11th of May european adventurer tour! i cant wait! only 2 months to go! i am from New Zealand this will be my first time travelling to Europe! :)

• 4 Mar 2012 Travel_bug7 said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    Can not wait for our contiki!!!!!! I’m from melb and will be travelling with a girlfriend also from melb!
    We will be flying from Amsterdam to Bilbao (Spain) to continue our adventure then onto Ireland… Anyone else have travel plans for after? ! We will be in London from the 7th and we want some tips/advice on what to do before the trip… Any suggestions on where to go what to see?!
    Can not wait to meet you all :-)

• 5 Mar 2012 Monique said

Monique

I am staying for a couple of weeks after but haven’t made any plans. I am also flying into London and would also appreciate any suggestions about what to see?do in London aswel :)

• 15 Mar 2012 aharden said

aharden

Hey everyone! I’m thinking of booking this one but cannot make a final decision because there are SOOOOO many options! What made you all choose this one?!

• 20 Mar 2012 Gwynn said

Gwynn

We picked this one because of the Greek Island sailing and going through the Balkans to see Dubrovnik. It was either this, or a longer 45 day one, and ultimately this won out.

• 25 Mar 2012 Markey87 said

Markey87

Hey All!
    So excited about this trip! And Cant wait to meet everyone! Is anyone staying at the Contiki Hotel Before the tour????

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.