Community_discussions_small  

Question

grand northern 3rd august 2012

1 Sep 2011 LeonNZ88 asked

LeonNZ88

anyone keen for this tour me and 3 mates are booked on it

• 1 Sep 2011 HannahBeth said

HannahBeth

am desperate to book! not sure when to book though and i will be a solo traveller, so quite nervous!

• 1 Sep 2011 LeonNZ88 said

LeonNZ88

hannah you will have a great time worth every cent, Iv done a solo tour before and its amazing the people you meet i have friends all over the world now. but this time want to share it with my mates as well!

• 1 Sep 2011 HannahBeth said

HannahBeth

I know, it’ll be such an amazing experience! Sure you’ll have a blast this time!

• 24 Oct 2011 tyler_1988 said

tyler_1988

me and 12 of my mates have just booked this tour on aug 3 too

• 24 Oct 2011 LeonNZ88 said

LeonNZ88

ah thats a big group! you will take over the tour lol. the last few months i thought i was going on the 10th now i get this reply for the 3rd and its true im on this tour.
    but my mates all ditched me so going solo… i think ill try change the 10th still because i have everything planned around that date.

• 8 Nov 2011 Rheebie said

Rheebie

Hello
    I’m looking at booking for this tour. Done a couple of Contiki tours over the years so know what to expect :)
    Travelling solo but that’s half the fun.
    @Hannahbeth you’ll have a great time and make plenty of new friends to visit nect time you travel
    Rhee

• 7 Dec 2011 AliceBuz said

AliceBuz

Explorer1224317

Hey!
    I will also be on this tour and I am doing a BIG trip! I’ll be doing New York Undercover before this tour begins which will be following the Grand Southern tour I’ll be on, starting July 5th! I will also be going to San Fran and will be spending some time in LA after the Grand Northern as well as doing a stopover Hawaii! I can’t WAIT and I’m going solo :) I also did a 37 day European Adventurer with Contiki this year and I loved it and made some wonderful new friends!

• 8 Dec 2011 Rheebie said

Rheebie

Explorer1224317,
    Sounds great I’ll be away for about 5-6 wks starting in San Fran (3 days) then New York (5 days), DC v(3 days) the Tour then back to LA for 4-5days then home :(…Booked my flights today and i’ll be booking on Mon for the tour

• 16 Dec 2011 AliceBuz said

AliceBuz

That’s awesome :D I am also in LA about 4 days when the tour finishes… what r u planning 2 do in that time?? Knotts Berry Farm is definitely on my hit list!! I’d love 2 have someone to join me whoever is keen! where r u from? I’m 23 and live in Sydney :)

• 16 Dec 2011 Rheebie said

Rheebie

28/F Newcastle. It will actually be my 29th birthday while I’m in LA so that should be fun :) Well, I am staying at the Contiki hotel for the night the tour finishes (Kyoto Grand), then moving onto the Holiday Inn on the Walk of Fame after that. I have a couple of day tours planned including Universal Studios, Hopon/off bus pass to see all the sights (mainly Santa Monica pier and a walk to Venice Beach), Madame Tussauds and a city tour including the Hollywood sign. I’m also hoping to get to the Citadel Outlets for some awesome cheap shopping, these has not too far away from the Contiki hotel. I’m also hoping to get tickets to some Late Night Talk show tapings. Not too sure about Knotts Berry Farm though

• 25 Jan 2012 AliceBuz said

AliceBuz

I will also be celebrating my birthday, will be turning 24 the day we’ll be arriving in Las Vegas so I’ll be pretty keen to party up that night :P I will be staying at the Kyoto Grand 4 nights after the tour finishes before going to Hawaii. Sounds like you have it all planned, how you want to spend your time while you’re in LA that is :) I’ve been there before so I’m keen to try things I didn’t do last time, that’s why I mentioned Knotts Berry Farm, I am theme park mad haha! I would certainly do Univeral Studios/Disneyland again :) I’d really like to start a Facebook page for our tour! However, unless I have friends already I can add to the group, FB won’t allow me to create it lol I’m easy to find- ‘Alice Buzinskas’ – add me :)

• 30 Jan 2012 ChristopherGA85 said

Default_avatar

Hey me and some freinds are also on this tour for the 3rd cannot wait!

• 31 Jan 2012 tyler_1988 said

tyler_1988

Looking like it’s going to be an awesome tour! There’s 13 of us. Two of us have our birthdays on the tour (mine is day 2 so we’ll be in Boston I think). We’re doing a week in NYC before and a week in LA after.

• 1 Feb 2012 ChristopherGA85 said

Default_avatar

https://www.facebook.com/groups/375375789156124/375377275822642/?notif_t=group_activity

• 1 Feb 2012 JillYGoaT said

JillYGoaT

GUYSSS!!!! ONLY 7 MONTHS TO GO!!

Come and join the group!!

• 1 Feb 2012 ChristopherGA85 said

Default_avatar

jilly how many goats will you be bringing?

• 1 Feb 2012 JillYGoaT said

JillYGoaT

I may have 19.6 but im working on it. I hope people dont mind mountain goats chillin on the contiki bus

• 9 Jun 2012 bonza said

bonza

greetings contiki-ers
    chch, new zealand traveller, doing my 3rd tour, just popping in to say hey :)
    nigg2@yahoo.com :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.