Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay (Winter) 7th - 18th Dec 2011

4 Sep 2011 Tamara21 asked

Tamara21

Hi my name is Tamara, I am 21 years old and I am from Australia. I am thinking of going on the LA to the Bay (winter) tour which leaves on the 7th dec and finishes the 18th dec. I will be on my own, just wanted to know if anyone else is doing this tour? Also, does anyone have any advice?
Thanks!

• 15 Sep 2011 Andrew1201 said

Default_avatar

I booked this tour a lil while ago, cant wait for it!
    have you booked it yet or just thinking? as i think it is already booked out.

• 15 Sep 2011 Tamara21 said

Tamara21

I have booked it! Are you going the same time as me (7th-18th Dec)?

Default_avatar

yeah im going on this one! extreamly excited for Lake Tahoe! flying into LA on the 6th

Tamara21

Ok cool! Me too, Ive never seen snow before! I’m flying in on the 3rd because Im doing the LA explorer before LA to the Bay

Default_avatar

Well that will be exciting for you with the snow! cant wait to be skiing…we had a crappy ski season in Victoria. you only over there for those 2 tours or going on further?

Tamara21

only LA explorer and then LA to the Bay. What about you?

• 20 Sep 2011 Andrew1201 said

Default_avatar

yeah doing 5 weeks in total…this tour is right at the start of my trip…but my only tour…cant wait! needing this holiday bad :)

• 3 Oct 2011 Lozzzzzaaaaa said

Default_avatar

my friend Kate and I are doing the Wild Western tour starting on the 7th Dec, which is the same as LA to the Bay except we stay on for an extra couple of days and finish the tour back in LA. We are SUPER excited!! both 22 yr olds from perth. And I’ve never seen snow either :)

• 4 Oct 2011 Tamara21 said

Tamara21

Lozzzzzzzzzzzzza that sounds awesome!! I met a girl through Contiki on facebook and she is doing that tour as well, and she said we might be on the same bus for a while so would be cool to meet some more Perth girls!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.