Community_discussions_small  

Question

Who will be in Sydney for NYE?

5 Sep 2011 Pamela asked

Default_avatar

I am booked on the Beaches and Reefs Tour departing Sydney on 2nd January 2012. I will arrive in Sydney on Friday 30th December (if not before; still to book flights) but have not yet got plans for New Years' Eve. I am travelling on my own so am keen to meet up with fellow contiki-ers before the trip for some pre-tour sightseeing and New Year celebrations! Hope to hear from others on this tour soon...!

• 28 Oct 2011 Skeyter said

Skeyter

Sweet, thanks.

• 8 Nov 2011 Scottie said

Scottie

Hey Everyone. I am doing the Reefs and Rainforests ending in Sydney on Dec 30th. Will be looking to stay somewhere, but as you can see most places are already all booked up, If it comes to it I will end up doing the Contiki tour over the new years, but if I can find some people who would want to split a room we can do it up that way as well.

• 17 Nov 2011 Scottie said

Scottie

Hey everyone!!

I will be arriving to Sydney on Dec 30 on the Reefs and Rainforests trip from Cairnes (dec 15-dec 30), like some of you I am stuck without a place to stay, if anyone wants to meet up and share a stupid expensive hotel room let me know….if not, then looks like its the NYE party for me too!!! Hope it doesn’t sell out by the time I decide!! Ha ha…however…if I do book the NYE contiki that will be my 3rd in a row ha ha ha….which I don’t mind one bit!!!

Just want to throw it out there, but my dance card for the night is pretty blank!!! If there are any takers I can pencil you in ha ha

I’m from just north of Toronto, ontario, Canada, nice to see so many Canucks heading to Oz over the holidays!! I’m sticking around till Jan 25th if anyone wants to tour about!!

Talk to you soon!!
    Scottie

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion