Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Magic, 12th December 2009!

7 Jul 2009 Cate said

Cate
Hey,

Is anybody else going on this tour departing December 12th??
  • 1 Aug 2009 Free_Spirit said

Free_Spirit

Hey,

You guys seem to be the closest to the tour I’m goin’ on. I’m departing December the 5th through to Dec 14, with 2 extra nights in London. Would be exciting if we could meet.

• 31 Aug 2009 Diane said

Diane

I’m looking at maybe signing up for this tour, or the one the week before. Have you guys met many others going on the tour?

• 1 Sep 2009 Free_Spirit said

Free_Spirit

Hi Diane,

I think I’m on the tour the week before this one. (From the 5th to the 13th).

• 3 Sep 2009 Diane said

Diane

Are you doing your extra nights before, or after?

• 3 Sep 2009 Free_Spirit said

Free_Spirit

One night before (4 Dec.) and two nights after (14 + 15 Dec.). Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Sep 2009 Diane said

Diane

Awesome! What all are you planning to see? I know I would need to spend at least one extra day in London, but I’m sure I’m missing some of the biggies…

• 3 Sep 2009 Free_Spirit said

Free_Spirit

Yeah what an experience it will be! I’m planning on seeing all the great sights of London including Westminster abbey, the Tower of London, the Tate modern, London Eye, the buildings of Parliament (including Big Ben) etcetera. Places I’d also really like to stop by are Wembley Stadium (occasionally there’s a South African feast there called an ‘okkasie’ where I could have some biltong which I would surely miss… Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->), parks like Hyde park and Regent’s park… fhewww! I should probably stop! I know I won’t have time to see all these places in one trip. I hear there’s also some fun pubs and clubs in Soho Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->… LOL to tell you the truth I’ll check things out when I arrive Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->. By the way, where are you from?

• 7 Sep 2009 Diane said

Diane

I’m from the US. I’m trying to figure out everything I want to see, and see how fast I can do it, while still keeping my sanity =) I’m wanting to go out a bit that first night too with people from the tour, so I figure I got to be done with my sightseeing by 6pm. Phew! That will be a long day! Right now I think I’m coming in one day early, but not sure if I need more?!?!?! Eeek! Are you a big partier?

• 7 Sep 2009 Free_Spirit said

Free_Spirit

Hey where in the US are you from? I’m not a person that goes overboard but there’s a partier in each of us, is’nt there? hahaha Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->. I’m generally a relaxed person, how are you like? I want to go on this trip for the culture and the extreme mark it will leave on my life. I’m in search of personal identity, know what I mean? I’ll party but not like wild… That I can do at home as well. This tour must be something else…And it’s gonna be!! We’ll have a blast Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 13 Sep 2009 Diane said

Diane

Hmmm, what can I say. I guess I’m very relaxed, go with the flow usually, but if there’s something I want to see, I’m going off to see it! I’m with you, I can (and like) to party, but you can do that up a lot at home. I don’t want to be so hung over the next day I can’t enjoy myself. But I definitely want to check out the night life in the places we go. Tho I’ve already been to Paris and Venice I’m sure there are things I’ve missed…

• 1 Nov 2009 Cate said

Cate

Is anyyyyone going on the 12th?

• 4 Nov 2009 Explorer1152578 said

Default_avatar

Hi Cate&Lauren

Yes myself and 3 other friends will be going on that 12th trip
    We are all from South Africa.

Gordon

• 9 Nov 2009 Otawfik said

Otawfik

Hey All,

I’ll join also on 12th of December but I’m trying to arrange to meet the group in Amsterdam directly since I’ll be on a business trip in Paris till 11th of Dec. c u then Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 10 Nov 2009 Josh said

Josh

Hey everyone

Ill be on the Nov 12th trip!..2 days to go!!!!

Josh

• 20 Nov 2009 Disa1 said

Default_avatar

HI Guys
    Im also on the tour booked for the 12th Dec. Its gonna be AWESOMW!!!!!…… Hope to see you all real soon

• 22 Nov 2009 Cate said

Cate

Hey Gordon and Otawfik.
    Fantastic! We’re sisters, 21 and 18, from Australia and we’ll be travelling and doing this Contiki trip together. Our whole family is from South Africa although we’ve never actually been there..
    Can’t wait.

• 29 Nov 2009 MereT said

MereT

Hi Cate & Lauren. I’m on the December 12th trip too. I’m taking this trip solo so I’m really excited to see ya’ll posting here. Are you staying after the trip at all?
    - Meredith

• 4 Dec 2009 Otawfik said

Otawfik

Sorry guys…I won’t join u … I had to postpone for few days so I’ll catch up with European Discover on 15th … Enjoy it to the MAX Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion