Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ulitmate European + Greek 2012

7 Sep 2011 Sharon asked

Default_avatar

Anyone going on the ultimate european + greek may 2012?

• 7 Sep 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Im going at the end of June 2012!

• 8 Sep 2011 *Leesa* said

Default_avatar

Yes I am Sharon! I’ve booked the 13th at the moment, may change if it’s not a guaranteed departure, just waiting for them to be released next week! I’m doing Egypt and the Nile before hand on the 28th of April. Can’t wait? Have you booked?? What date/or what date were you thinking of???

• 8 Sep 2011 Earl Squirrelson said

Earl Squirrelson

Hey there guys, I did this earlier this year and wrote a blog about it. Here is the link, hope it helps http://bit.ly/conlink

• 9 Sep 2011 *Leesa* said

Default_avatar

Earl what was the tempreture at the greek islands when you were there? Was considering that departure date but was unsure of the weather! I’ve booked May but still considering!

• 9 Sep 2011 Earl Squirrelson said

Earl Squirrelson

It was really nice when we were there, like late 20’s during the day I would say. It was the start of the season so it wasnt too busy. If you want busy I would leave it another month.

• 14 Sep 2011 Sharon said

Default_avatar

Hey Leesa! :) I’m booked for may 13th as well! For the ultimate tour :) I’m planning to stay in Europe for about a year after the tour and continue travelling. :) Was thinking of going to Egypt also, but I figured I’ll just book one tour for now and see how that goes and make other arrangements later. I’m super excited!! Are you travelling by yourself or with friends?

• 16 Sep 2011 *Leesa* said

Default_avatar

Yay Sharon! :) I’m so excited, I’m going to get a two year working visa for the U.K so I can work and continue to travel as well!! I did a contiki of Europe in winter in Dec 08 and it was awesome, Egypt and Greece were both top of my hit list this time around and with the early payment discount I was able to do both and more so i’m pumped!!!

• 18 Sep 2011 Sharon said

Default_avatar

Awesome! Sounds like you’ve got it all planned out :) I plan to visit as many places as I can, but all depends on what I can afford, so hopefully I wont run out of money to quick haha, but im sure the experience will be worth it! Look forward to meeting ya! Bring on 2012!! :D

• 4 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

hey sharon and leesa im going over next year unsure what tour at the moment but thinking in june or july will also be staying there to travel and hopefully work over there

• 8 Oct 2011 Nathie and Shasta said

Nathie and Shasta

hey everyone! two more down for the may 13 tour here also, going to be staying on in the uk to work as well.

• 8 Oct 2011 *Leesa* said

Default_avatar

Welcome Nathie and Shasta!! Two more people, i’m so excited!!! and its awesome to find more people staying on afterwards as I’m travelling solo it’s great to know other’s are also!

• 11 Oct 2011 Nathie and Shasta said

Nathie and Shasta

We are going to be working after the tour for a few months to resupply our bank accounts, then getting a van to do the van tour which includes running of the bulls in spain, tomato fest and also oktober fest in munich. This tour goes for around 10 weeks. A really good option, Google it!

• 11 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

hey i have just booked the june 24th tour + greek island will be staying to do traveling after and hopfully get to october fest if i find some buddies to come with me

• 11 Oct 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Im on that one courtney!

• 11 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

are you really? yay! when do you get to london? im so excited

• 15 Oct 2011 *Leesa* said

Default_avatar

Hey Nathie and Shasta, I’d love to do the festivals next year, was checking out the busabout website as they run little tours for most of them. I just checked out the van tours, looks awesome! I think i’ll just play it by year and see where I end up!

Courtney, that’s awesome you’re staying on traveling! We’ll have to catch up after your tour!

• 15 Oct 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Im getting to London on the 20th and meeting up with some others that are going to be there at the same time. Weve already planned to do the Monopoly Pub Crawl on the 22nd. Ive made a facebook group for all of those going on the Ultimate on the 24th. Feel free to join. :)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/131134476977836/

• 16 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

ill have to join for sure just will hide it on my profule from work haah how bad does it sound but im hopefully arriving on the 17th staying at the royal national 2 nights before and 1 night after the pub crawl sounds good

Leesa will defs have to catch up after my tour

• 16 Oct 2011 Sharon said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! Pretty sure this trip is going to be the best! For all those who are into music festivals I heard it’s a good idea to register for them before you go.

Also Nathie and Shasta I plan to work for a bit and then continue my travels as well! I’m super excited and looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 29 Dec 2011 Nathie and Shasta said

Nathie and Shasta

hey everyone, is there anyone here who is staying and working in the uk? have you organised your visa yet? we are about to start organising ours now.. not too long to go!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion