Question

European Discovery Winter oct 25th 2011

7 Sep 2011 Anna asked

Anna

Anyone going on this little trip?!

=0)

• 12 Sep 2011 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Hi! Yes, my brother and I are going!! I am very excited. Where are you from?

• 12 Sep 2011 Anna said

Anna

Awesome!! i’m going solo. I’m from Adelaide Aust. How about you? Are you staying in london the night before??

Anna =0)

• 12 Sep 2011 Nicole said

Default_avatar

I am from Brisbane and my name is Nicole. We both have long flights to look forward too!!!!!! We arrive in London on the 15th, my other brother is living there so we are visiting him first. Are you staying at one of the hotels Contiki offer?

• 12 Sep 2011 Anna said

Anna

Ohhh tell me about it hahaha. I’ll be coming from Germany as I have friends who live there – I’ll get into london the night before the tour and will be staying in the hotel that we meet at in the morning (can’t remember the name of it haha)

• 4 Oct 2011 Matty said

Matty

Hi Nicole nice to meet you! I’ve already met Anna through another thread on here, thez a couple of people on there already just type in ‘european discovery october 25th’ into the search and u should find 3 discussions that Lizzie started, its one of those :-) Matty

• 4 Oct 2011 Explorer1300834 said

Explorer1300834

Hey guys! my buddy and i are going on this trip. we are from california. look forward to meeting everyone! If anyone will be in london beforehand let me know
    -eric

• 4 Oct 2011 Anna said

Anna

Hey Eric!! Nice to meet ya! There’s another thread started with more people going on the same trip! See matty’s post just above =0)

• 4 Oct 2011 Renelle said

Renelle

Yay! finally found this thread! i’ll be travelling solo on this tour….nice to meet u all!

• 4 Oct 2011 Anna said

Anna

Hey renelle!! I’m going solo too!! Nice to meet you!!! Where r u from?? Ate u doing any other travel outside of the tour? :0)

• 4 Oct 2011 Anna said

Anna

Whoops, are you doing any travel outside of the tour?

Renelle

Hi Anna! i’m from Toronto, Canada. I’ll be arriving in london the day before the tour begins (24th) and staying 3 extra days in london after the tour. so excited to finally meet some people on this tour!

• 4 Oct 2011 Anna said

Anna

Oh lovely!! I’ll be getting in the night before also!! Yey!! I can’t wait :0)

Renelle

Anna, will you be traveling outside of the tour?

• 4 Oct 2011 Anna said

Anna

I will be! I get to frankfurt on oct 13th and then from there head to london for the start of the tour (night before) THEN I leave the tour in Paris and I have from the endof the tour till the 29th of nov to travel around on my own! So if anyone want’s to come looking around Germany with me (there’s a few gigs on around Germany i’m going to go to) then by all means, everyone’s welcome!! =0)

• 4 Oct 2011 Explorer1233243 said

Default_avatar

another thread for me to post a comment on :p looking forward to the tour and to see everyone………

• 4 Oct 2011 Matty said

Matty

Hey Eric and Renelle, nice to meet u both! I sooo pumped for this tour!
    Matty

• 11 Oct 2011 Renelle said

Renelle

Hey everyone! I created a group on facebook for our tour members. check it out! http://www.facebook.com/groups/108100279299849/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion