Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts???

8 Sep 2011 tanners_13 asked

tanners_13

Hey everyone!

I know its far away from now, but by any chance, is anyone going on the European Contrasts tour in August or September of 2012?

• 1 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Birthday in the Swiss Alps.. Could it seriously get any better than that???… I think not =)..

• 1 Oct 2011 tanners_13 said

tanners_13

OOUUU!!! Happy birthday! Yay! Me too, I’m really torn now…maybe i should go on my tour for my birthday as well! My birthday is in May, so we’ll see what happens. I’m obsessed with this site! I’m on it almost all the time lol! I swear it’s like a drug this contiki!

• 3 Oct 2011 Michael said

Michael

Hahaha, people will say your eyes are beaming and you’ll say Yea I’m on Contiki, you should try it. I know what you mean I’m on this site until my eyes go blurry lol

• 3 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Bring on September 2012!!! It cant come soon enough =)

• 21 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

I am :) but departing 12th September anyone doing this one?

• 22 Oct 2011 LuisD said

LuisD

I’m also looking at August/September date for European Contrasts…Sept 6th doesn’t sound like a bad date either!

• 22 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

You should jump aboard and come on the September 6th one with us… Will be an awesome tour =)

• 22 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

Oh I’m so contemplating everyone is goin on the 6th.. :) hopefully I can change..

• 22 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Ohh that would be cool if you could … Sounds like there is going to be a bunch of really nice people doing this one =).
    Are you travelling solo B.J. or with others?

• 22 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

Solo and first time with Contiki pretty damn excited.. Where are you from chel??

• 22 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Yeh I’m pretty excited too… Wish it would hurry up and come around already lol… Im on the Gold Coast B.J. How about yourself?

• 22 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

I’m in melbourne :) Im going to call them on Monday and see if I can change fingers crossed I can.. Are you going over earlier or extending your trip I’m not sure if I will 11 months is going to take for ever!! :)

• 22 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

That would also mean I would have my birthday over there it’s on the 8th:)

• 23 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Ohh cool, well fingers crossed you can then =)… Ohh that’d be a cool way to spend your birthday.. One of the guys doing this tour will also be celebrating his birthday while away too.

I am hoping to spend 3 days over there before the tour starts and then probably 2 days after it ends..
    I would really like do the Harry Potter studios tour while I am over there. Hopefully I can fit that in (plus much much more lol) on the few days before and after the tour.

Will you be spending extra time over there before or after the tour??

• 23 Oct 2011 beccaamy said

beccaamy

This chat is making me want to swap to the 6th from the 12th. I haven’t booked yet but I was planning to in the next week or so!

• 23 Oct 2011 tanners_13 said

tanners_13

Omg!!! Everyone seems soooo cool!!! I’m jealous because unfortunately I can’t go next year, I can only go the year after, but I heard September is really nice and it’s still summer weather! All of you are so lucky! I hope my luck changes and I can book September of next year instead of the year after!!!!

• 23 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

Chel yeh I’m thinking of a few days earliar and a few days after I just want to see everything I think :) beccaamy I think we should change lol… I’m making the call first thing in the morning.. :)

• 23 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

For sure tanner… :)

• 23 Oct 2011 beccaamy said

beccaamy

I think we should too! I want a great group of people to go with :) Gotta talk to my boss this week and once I get the okay I’m booking. Would love to spend a few days in London too

• 23 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

Well I think we are all going over earliar so we will have to keep in touch and find out :) Also I think it is a great group of people :) I just want it to hurry up :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion