Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts???

8 Sep 2011 tanners_13 asked

tanners_13

Hey everyone!

I know its far away from now, but by any chance, is anyone going on the European Contrasts tour in August or September of 2012?

• 23 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Yeah you should come join us on the 6th beccaamy!!! The more i chat to people the more i wish it would hurry up lol…

i hope your luck changes too tanners, would be so cool to have you come aswell =) …

• 23 Oct 2011 beccaamy said

beccaamy

I’m going to book for the 6th of September :) so excited. I’m a little bit worried that 29days is a really long time for my first overseas trip/contiki tour but hopefully with great people we can see everything, do everything and have an amazing time!

• 23 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

If you are able to change BJ and if beccaamy does decide to do this one then yeah we should definately keep in touch and try work out dates so that we can all be there around the same time and then hang out in London for a few days together before hand =)

• 23 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

Sounds good to me :). I dOnt mind even flying to Qld first then get the same flight over.. Be so much easier for me that way lol won’t be by myself and scared lol :P

beccaamy

I’ve booked for the 6 Sept tour – still have to pay my deposit by Sunday once I get the okay from my boss :) has anyone else booked accommodation/flights with Contiki?

• 23 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

hahaha I know what you mean lol… A travel buddie would be good.. Espesh for the long haul over there. Im kinda more worried about changing flights in a foreign country and hopefully making my way to my connecting flight without getting lost lol.

• 23 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

Yeh that’s it thats what im scared of.. so id rather have someone with me.. :)

• 23 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Yeah sounds good to me… Well if you are able to change your date and you do want a travel buddie, let me know.. I’d be more than happy to travel with you =)..

• 23 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

Awesome :) will let you know tomorrow afternoon :) I hope this time goes fast Im getting to excited lol.. :)

• 23 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Sweet! Sounds like a plan!!.. haha me too im SUPA excited. Good luck with tomorrow, hope they can sort something out for you =)

• 23 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

Yeh I hope so to :) we will have to think what dates we want to fly out as there is a sale on ATM at our local flight centre return London 1700.. :) I want to at least 4-6 days earlier :) and 4-6 days after :)

• 23 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Ohh wow! That’s so cheap. Will definately have to orgainse something very soon then at that price. There is a European Contiki Travel Expo on next sunday up this way.. I dunno if I should wait til then or just look into it now. I reckon Icould possibly do 4days before and after the tour.

have you decided where you are going to stay pre and post tour? Im thinking of The Royal National.. That way you dont have to travel far as thats the leaving point for the tour.

• 23 Oct 2011 LuisD said

LuisD

sweet group so far :) i’ll prob book here soon…hope u guys r ready to party!!

• 23 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

Spot on :).. That’s where I was thinking 4 days and after sounds sweet :) we can talk more about that tomorrow afternoon when I know ill be on this tour :) Luis always ready to party all the time :).. Specially on my birthday :).. Super eeeeekcited…

beccaamy

I am hoping to be in London a few days early, and take advantage of the extra few days since our tour starts on a Thursday :) so keeeen for an amazing time!

• 23 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Yeah sounds good to me B.J =) Cant wait to hear back (with hopefully good news) tomorrow. . . . Always ready to party Luis!!

May as well make the most of it hey beccaamy.. Be nice if we had a bit of a small group together by the time we all leave =)

• 23 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

Yes so do I :) I don’t care if I have to pay 30$ to change lol! I really want to go on the big eye :) and harrods shopping centre :).. Beccaamy when are you thinking of flying out??

• 23 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

haha yeh will def be worth it lol =) … Ohh I soooo wanna go on the Big Eye and most definately go to Harrods hahaha.. I just cant wait to take heapsa piccy’s and have really good long lasting memories =)

• 23 Oct 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Aswell as really good long lasting friendships too… Which im sure we will form =)

• 23 Oct 2011 B.J said

B.J

I’m pretty sure that will happen :).. Oh I’m taking like 1000’s of pictures, it’s going to be great.. Memories of a life time :).. Are you going to do all the optional activities?? I definately am cause I won’t be going back to Europe any time soon after the trip lol.. My next trip will be a little one to Thailand :) are you going to do more trips?? I wish I had of known about Contiki years ago lol..

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion